LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Going From Being An Ab To Being A Caregiver!

babyfur

That's right my gf/babysitter is now my baby girl. She asked me to come over to her place last night because she had a surprise for me. I went over there and it turns out she made me two footed sleepers and a onesie since I don't have any "real" ab clothing. I also spotted this cute pink sleeper and some other clothes that clearly weren't made for me and when I asked about it she told me something totally awesome. She said a few weeks back she had been at this thrift store and they had a package of adult diapers that were her size. She'd seen how much I liked wearing them so she decided to experiment and she really enjoyed it. Her original plan was to ask me if I would stay over for the weekend and baby her. That kind of changed when she aw my hand all bandaged up but I told her I'd love to do it, she'd just have to help me a little. Anyway, we decided to make it a three-day weekend including today and we're both having an awesome time! Last night when I dressed her for bed in her little pink sleeper and her diapers.... WOW! I have never been more attracted to her than I was at that moment to be honest :wub: . I mean, she looked totally adorable all cute and innocent and at the same time she was extremely sexy and incredibly seductive. I didn't know whether to hug her and cuddle her or ...well I think you know ;)