LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hi! New To Dd.

Hi! I have been a longtime visitor to the site, so i mustered up my courage and decided to post and let the world know they can add one more to AB girl to the community. I'm a New Yorker, 23 yr old college student, still dorming. I'm here to find likeminded individuals for support, tips and to make friends...So hi! I'm super sweet and open minded, and i'll do my best to be a neighborly character in this community. ^_^

Hi and Welcome to Daily Diapers. When I was 17 I won a scholarship to a university in Upstate NY, so I had to get used to Attends instead of the gauze diapers I was used to wearing in bed. All 4 years I was an undergrad at that university I wore Attends to bed as well as to parties, on trips and when I knew lectures would be very long. Nobody teased me.

At 21 I moved to a university near Boston for law school and by then needed diapers 24/7. Nobody teased me. My experience is in college and grad school everyone is so focused on their own grades they do not care who wears what. Or at least who wears diapers.

Angela

Guest dragonmaster4066
:D hi ABbygirl, welcome to the site!! i hope you have as much fun here as i have. this is a wonderfull site and very fun :lol: . i hope to talk to you some time. ee ya around :biker_h4h:
Guest Babyboy44

Hi,

i've often visited dd, mainly for my own curiosity & self awareness to my deep inner feelings

& desires, i've been an ab for most of my life in secret of course , i'm an open minded individual

hoping to chat & make new friends, something i've not had the chance to do before.

Hey ABbygirl! just wanted also add my welcome! This really is a great site lots of great fun people here. Both the chat and forums are great sources of information. Hope you enjoy your time here :)