LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Kit Part 1

lil fox

The is an adaptation of a story by c.s.fox I love the story so much that I’m putting my own twist in it so c.s not be mad ok I just love your work so much I wanted to put my shelf in it ^.^

I was walking thru the woods, I had just had a fight with my mom and dad before I knew it I was lost. it started to rain hard, it was really coming down. as it was getting hard to see and nearly impossible to keep going. I tried putting a hand up arched over my eyes to get the rain directly out of my face. I tried to find so cover it rained harder and harder. I climbed up a rock face it try and see something to find a cave or some cover when I slipped and fall down onto the ground. I was lying there for a while completely soaked with rain I tried to move it was no use at that point I blanked out it first I could only hear what sounded like people’s voices talking oh I’m so happy for you so how far along are you? Eight months I tried to open my eyes I couldn’t I couldn’t move ether I was curl up in a ball oh I just love showers time when by the voices stopped one by one until only one until one was left it sounded like a women’s voice it sounded so sweet she started humming a tune I fall asleep to it not knowing where was, I was so tired I didn’t care. I slept not sure how long. Then I saw a blinding grey light, my eyes were still close. I curled up to what felt like a huge fuzzy pillow and fall asleep. my body felt like I was being moved now I could open my eyes now but I only saw shadows feeling dizzy my eyes focused when I came to I was in a strange room. I was lying on this huge couch, with a towel

draped over my shoulders and around my body. It took a second to register that I was not in a big room, but I was smaller than I used to be and worse still I wasn't even human. I tried to move when I saw my arm, it was small and furry. I gawked as I stared down at my open paw. Barely able to form words, my mouth just hanging open. I was spaced out until I heard a sweet voice talking to me. "Well, looks like little Kit is awake. That was a nasty fall you had outside." I turned to see a kindly wolf, she was like one of the Anthropomorphs I drew all the time. I huddled on the couch. shivering I was afraid., She moved up next to me sitting down on the couch. She pulled me over to her so that my head was resting on her shoulder. She was tall, or least tall to me, her facial features gave me the image she was about 30 or so. "It's okay now, your home and out of that nasty storm." She hugged me as I looked up at her still confused at what was happening. Was this a dream? I kept repeating that question over and over again in my mind. She took my paw and guided me off the couch and out of the room. "I know just what you need, a nice warm bath." I just followed closely behind her not sure what was happening or what to do. There was an odd manner about her that was almost comforting. We came into a bathroom, she bent down to take the towel off me. I shivered as she took it off and then looked down at myself to realize that not only was I naked but, I was covered with reddish-orange fur over my entire body. Taking a look over my shoulder, I also noticed a big bushy tail lying on the floor behind me, I felt it move slightly as I focused on it. This was getting more confusing all the time. I noticed a mirror to my left, I moved closer, till I was standing directly in front of it. I stared into a reflection of a Kit, (a fox cub). I put my paw to my face, feeling the fur. "What's wrong Kit?" I turned to look at the Wolf smiling at me in a way that made me feel all warm and fuzzy. "You look perplexed?" I tried to smile back and spoke for the first time. "Where am I?" felt shocked, my voice was different. "Why your at home silly. You just had spilled outside playing in the rain." I pointed a shaky paw at her. "Who are you?" "I'm Fern, you know that." She said it like I had known it all my life. She moved over to the bath tub and started the flow of water. As she moved

I noticed a laundry hamper behind her. Peaking out of the top was the sleeve of my favorite shirt I had been wearing when I lost my way in the woods I quickly moved over there and reached up to grab it. Pulling it out I found that it was indeed my shirt. It was soaking wet and torn at where my elbow would be. Looking at it know I realized that it was to big, almost like a tent. "What are you doing Kit?" Fern said as a smile crossed her face. She was talking to me as if I was playing a game. "This is my shirt mama." I clamped my jaw shut as I realized what I had just said. Her smile widened. "It was your shirt, but it's to big for you now." I must of looked even more confused as I stared at the big shirt. "What happened to me? I'm not supposed to be like this." "It’s for the better Kit, you will be so much happier this way." She turned back and stopped the flow of water. "Now come on little man up lets go into the tub." She quickly picked me up and placed me in the tub, I tried to protest but it didn't help any. In the water I was sitting next to some plastic boats and a sand pail. The water in the tub was warm and rather soothing. "Isn't that nice? Hmm?" She kept smiling at me as I sank into the water, I couldn't help but let the heat envelope my body and my mind fade away. It was easy to forget my troubles as the water cleansed my soul. I realized I was being washed as I returned from my dreamy state, I sat up in time to be dowsed with water over my head. "Wait," I tried to talk as the water ran over my face. "Tell me what you did to me.

"I just brought you inside from the rain and dried you off." "But I was human!"

"You where lost and so unhappy though, you where miserable and I just couldn't leave you there Kit." My ears where pushed out to the side for a moment as she patted my head.

"My name is not Kit, it's Justin two words just-in !!!" I said crossing my arms.

"Oh, your so cute when you pout. Here we're almost done.. Let me just rinse you off one more time." She poured another pail full of water over my head. She pulled the plug and got a towel while I shook my head trying to get the water out of my eyes. "See that wasn't so bad. Now let's get you dry and into some clean clothes." "I want my old clothes, and my old self." I could feel my eyes tearing as I said these words. "Don't cry Kit, I will take care of you from Now on. I've always wanted a kit of my own and I almost melted earlier when you called me Mom." She scooped me up from the tub and wrapped a towel around me. Letting me stand she got another towel. "But, but." She put a finger to my mouth as she bent down to rub me dry with the towel. "Don't worry your in loving arms now." She gave me another hug, as I stood there whimpering softly. Those word stayed with me "Come on lets get you into some dry clothes, and I'll show you your new room. "She led me back out into the hallway and down to another room. I was wearing only the towel she had used to dry me off as I followed slowly behind her. Only now did I notice that she had a soft furry tail, it was colored gray but shone like silver. I felt an urge to play with it but subsided as I shivered again. Where ever I was it was cold.

"This is your new room Kit, I hope you like it." I stepped into the room, it was like my sister's old nursery when she were little. There was a crib, a small bed with a rail on one side, and dresser to the left. I didn't take much notice to the crib and walked forward to inspect the bed. It had a plain navy blue blanket on

it and a quilt folded up at the end. I ran my hand along the rail on the side, (my sister used to have these so she wouldn't accidentally roll off the bed in her sleep. I used to imagine being a baby again and trying on my sister's diapers, I love it but I felt like I had to hide how I felt "ok now Let's get you dressed. Can't have you running around in just a towel now can we?" I looked at the towel and then back at the floor and my attention was brought back to the tail down there next to my foot. I tried to control it and almost instinctively I felt my muscles kick in as it swished to behind me. "I Gotcha," She playfully grabbed my tail as I put it behind me and pulled me into her arms. She began to tickle me as I dropped the towel and started laughing, I had always been very ticklish. Getting more in the spirit I fell to the floor rolling around with laughter as she bent down and continued. "No.. he he.., stop.. I'm too ticklish mama.." I stopped laughing as she looked down into my eyes grinning wildly. "Was that so hard Kit?" I tried to act like I didn't hear that. She picked me up under the

arms and laid me down on a table against the wall, I hadn't noticed it earlier. I looked at her with suspicion in my eye as I saw her go to the dresser and get something out of the drawer. She came back carrying a disposable diaper, some baby powder and a tube of cream. "Diapers???" I blurted out suddenly startled and realizing something that should have been painfully obvious before. "Yes, you need them. I haven't potty trained you yet." "But, I'm already potty trained! I can prove it to you." "Your only five. That's still technically a toddler here." I tried to get up and off the table. She just gently put a calming paw on my chest and laid me back down. "Here, I'll make a deal with you. If you can go the rest of the day with out having an accident, you won't have to wear them. But, if you use them... Then you will wear them till I feel you are properly potty trained." I went over the conditions in my head and it sounded easy enough. I agreed and set my head down on what I now realized was a changing table. The truth of it though I was tempted to purposefully use them, I liked the idea of being diapered but tried not to show it. I always thought it embarrassing and like a dark secret. "Just relax Kit, I'll diaper you for now and you can just tell me when you need to go to the potty." I nodded solemnly. Trying to hide my desire. She unfolded the white disposable diaper and placed it under my bottom. She applied the cream around my diaper area. Topping it off with a sprinkle of baby powder. The smell was familiar and permeated the room when she had finished. I took in a big sniff and smiled slightly. Bringing the front up between my legs she tapped it on. To finish it off she turned me over and expertly threaded my tail through the loop hole in the back. Sitting me up I inspected her handy work.I looked down at the diaper tape it had cute little paw pint on it Some old feelings resurfaced as I heard crinkling again. She walked back over to the dresser and went for something in the second drawer. I tried to see

what it was sitting on the changing table, but I had to wait till she turned around. It was a footed sleeper. It was red with white feet and had a zipper on the middle as well as snaps around the bottom. "Do I have to wear that?"

"It will keep you warm and I think you will look so cute in it." I looked at it for a while as she held it up in front of me. She took my paw and helped me off the changing table. Guiding one foot into the sleeper and then the other the she helped me get my arms into the sleeper frist one and then the other. Bending over around me she threaded my tail through the hole and proceeded to zip me up.

"Now don't you look so adorable." She said taking a step back looking pleased. I looked over my back at my tail, I was fascinated by it and could really get used to having it. "Let me show you around now that your dressed." She took me over to the crib and explained she didn't think I would need it but thought it was a good idea to have it anyway. Then she showed me the bed and dresser. Finally she opened a closet and a pile of stuffed animals awaited me inside. My face lit up, I loved stuffed animals.

"Go ahead, choose one.." I was starting to enjoy this and I threw myself into the pile searching for my obvious favorite animal. I found it real fast. A cuddly

looking fox, I looked down at it I’ll call you "Tucker" He looked kinda like me mama. Taking him in my hands I emerged from the pile. This was getting better by the minute. I romped around the room with Tucker for a few minutes as Fern watched with that maternal smile (She could tell I was beginning to enjoy this).We toured the rest of the house, I soon realized that I had to waddle because of the new bulk between my legs. But, it felt good to be wearing a diaper, and I heard it rustle every step of the way. Keeping up with Fern I held Tucker in my arms, listening to the wonderful rustle of the diaper. The house itself was beautiful, it had everything.

The entire time we were walking I felt a little indifferent towards Fern , I kept asking about how this was possible She assured me that everything was fine and taken care of, even though I didn't really believe it, I deeply wanted too. This was to good to be true. No school, no jerks, getting to be a kid again... It was what I had secretly always wanted.

"Are you hungry Kit?" "Yeah, and thirsty." I said looking up at her.

"Good, Let's go to the kitchen and fix you some dinner." My ears perked up when she said dinner and I realized I had no idea what time it was. I hadn't even cared to look out any of the windows in the house... I looked out a window in the hallway, it was getting to be dusk. I looked out for a moment longer as my eyes met the scenery, it was a big deep forest and there was some snow on the ground. "Snow!!!" I shouted putting my face to the window. I wagged my

tail I heard my diaper rustle again "Yep, that's right Kit. It's usually cold around here. We have snow for most of the year and then warm summers." I kept staring out the window mesmerized by the forest and I could see a lake spotting the background. Then it hit me, there was no snow where I lived. We didn't even get it in the winter. "Where is here mama?" I said still looking out the window. I’ll tell you later ok? alright Soon we where in the living room and beyond that the Kitchen. Fern showed me both rooms, but, I quickly took notice of the big screen hd lcd TV in the living room. "Go ahead and watch some TV, it will take me a few minutes to get dinner ready." "What are we having?" "Spaghetti." I grinned as I ran and leaped onto the couch. I was a little shocked at myself. In so little time I was becoming such a different person, must be all that stress leaving. As I plopped on the couch I curled my tail around and started playing with it and Tucker as I found a remote on the table to the side of the couch. I was curious to see what was on TV here. Flipping it on I surfed some channels, there where some new shows with Furries that I had never seen before but there was some old stuff from regular TV on the higher channels. I

settled down with Scooby-Doo after a while but, after fifteen minutes of watching I felt the need to pee. I looked over at Fern, she was cooking the Spaghetti. I went through the choice of telling her and using the rest room or just using my diaper. I was starting to like diapers and it sounded like a good idea at the time. So, I just let go. It was harder than I thought, but, pretty soon I had wet my diaper.

Dinner was shortly after, she called me for dinner and as I came over she looked at me. I tried to walk normal but the diaper seemed to be bulkier when wet and I think she noticed. "Uh, oh. Let me check some thing here." She bent down and put a paw on my shoulder. The other paw unsnapped some of the snaps and placed a finger in my crotch. She pulled it out and looked into my face with a big smile on hers. "Potty trained huh?" She kept smiling at me as I stifled back a smile of my own, trying to look ashamed. "Alright little Kit, let's go ahead and change your diaper. Look's like you are going to be wearing them for a while." I remained quite as she walked me back down the hallway. I was carrying Tucker in my arms and as she walked in front of me, her tail swished up at me. I giggled as it brushed up against my face. "He he, your tail is really soft Mommy." I fell silent as she swished her tail again more at me then last time, then turned smiling at me. "Your just a little playful guy aren't you?" I couldn't help smiling now. I ran up and hugged her, it was almost an impulse that I didn't consciously to do. She just hugged me back, not even surprised at my actions. She picked me up and carried me to my room. Placing me down on the

changing table she kept smiling at me. I felt myself forgetting about any and all stress now. She undid my snaps and changed my diaper putting me in a nice thick dry one. Afterwards we sat down for supper, she let me sit in one of the regular seats and even though I didn't see one I suspected there was a high chair some where. Dinner was great and I managed to eat with out making a mess, which is hard to do with spaghetti and a new body. When we finished eating I helped her clear the table, then we both settled down on the couch to watch some TV. I was in her arms as we lay on the couch. Tucker was on the floor next to me. We watched my favorite movie, she seemed to know just what it was and put it on before we sat down. we watched fox and the hound. when it had finished I heard fern

"Okay Kit, it's time for bed." I looked up at her about to protest but was interrupted by a long yawn, I was really tired and almost nodded off a couple of times during the movie. She picked me up and put me in my bed, I was half asleep anyway and fell asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow. "Good night, Kit." She whispered as she turned the light off and gently shut the door. I awoke in my new nursery the next morning. I sat up and yawned stretching out, as I did so I felt an odd sensation in my paws. I looked at them, trying to repeat the action, and again I felt it. I stared at them for a moment and with a little more concentration I was able to repeat it again in front of my face. Little claws poked out of my paws. I stared at them in amazement, then I put them on the blanket. They were dull, just like pointed nails. Then sitting for a moment forgetting about my claws I felt a clammy sort of hotness in my diaper. As I moved around in bed I realized I was wet. This was news to me, and very surprising. It brought back horrible memories of my mom, yelling at me to take care for

everything when I really had a problem bed wetting before, and at least last night when I wet my diaper I had control over it. I just sat there crying "Did you sleep well?" I cried harder “what’s wrong kit

Archived