LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Free-clothes (dipers & Toys Gone)

Small Tranquility ATN (1.5 package)

Medium Abena x-plus claimed by singner

Youth Attends (lots!)

baby diapers (size 6 huggies & size 7 pampers)

I've had all these a very long time, cuz I stopped wearing diapers altogether about 2 or more yrs ago and was only wearing huggies pullups, and sometimes goodnights after that. Some diapers are out of the package and some are still sealed up.

I also have some little girl clothes and lots of toys ... you can get them at any regular store (clothes are girls 14's in American size) but they are up for grabs if anyone wants them. I thought I'd keep my stash in case I either fell into a rl mommy role or in case I reverted back to being an LG ... but neither is likely to happen.

email me at peekiee1@gmail.com if you live in the U.S. and want any of these items

Welp, all the diapers are spoken for now ... all that's left are girl's clothes (14's) and a bunch of toys. I'm sending everything free ... even shipping. Just email peekiee1@gmail.com if u are interested ... I have a sleeper ... women's size small from Target ... it was way big on me ... prolly would fit sumone a bit taller around 5' 4-5" ... the girth is very baggy and the feets were floppy on my feet... I wear 5's and 6's in women's (thats a 3 or 4 in boys) ... so the feets prolly fit about a size 8 in women's or a 6 in guys. It is dark purple with teddy bears on it.

** edit ** sleeper taken

lol wow, ok so now all the diapers, woman's small sleeper, and toys are spoken for ...

... all that's left is some girl's clothes size 14 ... and I forgot I have a boys sleeper size 14/16 ... it fit me kinda ok, except it was a bit long in the legs and very very floopy in the feet ... prolly would fit sumone about 5' 3-4" but its not as baggy as the other one; may fit shoes size 6-8 in guys or 8-9ish in girls... it is light blue with white polar bears on it.

Everything has been claimed now except the girl's size 14 clothing.

A jean jumper dress with 2 lilies at the bottom

A pair of short-alls with power puff girls on the bib pocket

2 long sleeve shirts (1 is purple with little flowers all over and 1 dark pink with the word Cutie on the front, gliter around the word)

A pair of overalls with tinker bell and a rainbow on the bib pocket ...

There is also a Little Mermaid short dress made for ab's that has diaper cover "panties" (elastic around waist and legs) ... it is actally pretty big ... someone up to about 5' 5-6" that wears women's size 6 (maybe 7) might be able ta wear it. The panties are large enough to go over cloth diapers, but you must wear plastic pants cuz the panties are not waterproof. Someone gave this outfit to me, but I'm not going to ever wear it again and think that person would be ok with me giving it away to someone that will wear it. It was too big for me to wear out in public ... I was gonna wear it for halloween one year, but I wore goodnights with it and the panties would fall down, lol.

There is also another outfit that was given to me ... Angelmom made it. It was my 1st little girl outfit. I'm not sure I want to part with that one. It is like shortalls... it is light pink with snaps in the inner legs (for diaper changes). The 'bib' is in the shape of a bear. I'll keep this one for a little bit longer and then maybe if the right person asks for it specifically I could consider giving it away ... but I won't give it to just anyone.

**update**

The little mermaid outfit has been spoken for.

I would like to say a quick online/Forum Thank you. Mr. Mailman delivered a box to my door today. I was quite surprised when I opened it. You see, I had tried to get the Tranquility's but they were already spoken for. I mentioned I might not mind a pamper or two to see what they were like. I had whole heartedly expected to pay a couple of dollars to have them shipped and whatnot. Well I didn't received a reply to the last email so, after watching this thread, I just assumed that those wear gone as she mentioned they were all spoken for.

So back to today The box came.. with a little note on the top. "Do not open with sharp object" I'm like what the heck? ( I thought it was the Kid's Easter from Grandma Texas).. So I open it. SURPRISE!!!!!!! 13 Pampers size 7's. I slowly counted them out..and a tear came to my eye. This young lady.. (Well your younger than me :P) Sent me, a complete stranger, diapers and on top of that payed $5 bucks to ship them. Well let me tell you... I would be honored to have you as a friend my Little Runaway/Peekiee1. I know things are alittle confusing right now in your life and you might be in a reflection stage (Just reading the latest post on the forums). I for one would like to thank you from the bottom of my heart. You are what was and now still is a great american and just a all around good person. Know that I really mean this! I am proud to have served our country for people such as you.

If I wasn't Married and loved my "Mommie" I would love to have a "mommy" such as you. I couldn't fathom the thought of anyone so kind, that anyone you were a Mommy or little one to, wouldn't be thrilled to have you in their life. Glod Bless and keep you.

P.S. Keep the Last outfit, AngelMom was a great person when I knew her. I wish she would have made me a outfit. So keep it for the good memories :wub:

P.S.S. If I didn't tell you Thank-You!

Ya’ll are very welcome …

And … wow … that was the most sap over a few diapers I’ve seen in one place in … well, ever. You sure are easy ta please repaid! I’m now wondering what you would have done if I had overnighted it. If it includes a crown and making me your Queen … send it back and I’ll overnight it.

I think shipping is the most fantastic deal in the whole world. For a few bucks I got 5 boxes across several hundred miles in just a few days going to 5 different places. I don’t think there could be any better deal than that, short of beaming it through email.

Lookin forward ta seein those pics moogs & singner!

Yeah I'm easily impressed..Oh yeah I forgot about the box with Baby Taz, Disney, pooh stickers on the side...That was way KOOOLLLLL> hmmm Crown and Queen huh!!! (Pause).................. Okay you got a deal!!!!

(Said like Steve Martin from the movie the Jerk, My favorite flick. "A post card huh?.... Okay it's a deal")

GREAT! Well repaid, u do know now u will always have to refer to me as "my Queen" ... and when answering a question u must say "yes my Queen" or "no my Queen". My first demand is to tell how u liked them? Were they as u hoped? When I tried them I was a Huggies girl ... and after I tried them I was still a Huggies girl. If they had come out with a Huggies 7, I may have made Kimberly and Clark my Queens, even though they were men (actually men do make the best Queens).

GREAT! Well repaid, u do know now u will always have to refer to me as "my Queen" ... and when answering a question u must say "yes my Queen" or "no my Queen". My first demand is to tell how u liked them? Were they as u hoped? When I tried them I was a Huggies girl ... and after I tried them I was still a Huggies girl. If they had come out with a Huggies 7, I may have made Kimberly and Clark my Queens, even though they were men (actually men do make the best Queens).

My queen, If I may be so humble..... My Wife looked at them and said she thought they were a size 2 or so, Heck I don't know. I was just happy to have them. I had huggies last year that only needed a slight mod and I could wear them. These seemed smaller than them. It makes me laugh a bit as people with 30-32 waists said they could fit into them. I got a 28" and they arent work'n. But they Make a great Super Stuffer! So my Queen..I am very humbled upon your gift. (bowing, and crawling out with my padded Pamper butt just plain happy) ;)

Guest lilandypandy

Small Tranquility ATN (1.5 package)

Medium Abena x-plus claimed by singner

Youth Attends (lots!)

baby diapers (size 6 huggies & size 7 pampers)

I've had all these a very long time, cuz I stopped wearing diapers altogether about 2 or more yrs ago and was only wearing huggies pullups, and sometimes goodnights after that. Some diapers are out of the package and some are still sealed up.

I also have some little girl clothes and lots of toys ... you can get them at any regular store (clothes are girls 14's in American size) but they are up for grabs if anyone wants them. I thought I'd keep my stash in case I either fell into a rl mommy role or in case I reverted back to being an LG ... but neither is likely to happen.

email me at peekiee1@gmail.com if you live in the U.S. and want any of these items

shyly pouts i was truely hoping there was so baby boys clothe,s datyou may of had,s mommy but i truely think you are a lovely mommy to be given all dem clothe,s aways dats to me is so kind,s of you from lilandypandy from queensland aussie land hugs bye,s

post-4972-1206970080_thumb.jpg

post-4972-1206970080_thumb.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Hey didn't RCDiaperboy just say that..Several hours before you??? Just teasing Moogle :P The "noobs" are just excited to be here, I know I did the same thing. They calm down after awhile..and fit "into the groove"

EDIT: ooops he's been here awhile I'll retract the "noob". :huh: