LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

~do-u-yahoo?~

This is not in very good taste to ask about another chat area, but I never claimed ta have much talent in the taste department ... although the last girl I went out with said I had a nice ... uh ... well, :blush:

ummmmm, where was I? ... oh right... yahooooo. I heard there was a recreation of the yahoo abdl chat, but I went ta look for it and got lost. If it still exists, could I please be directed with the various mazey clicks I need ta take to get there (i.e. yahoo chat >> join room >> cultures & community >> blahdy blah). My memory is getting quit dim (ta match my sparklingly murky personality) but I do recall there used to be a section for user created rooms, and that's where our old room usta be. There doesn't seem ta be a section like that anymore. I left yahoo and the whole abdl chat world the same day I couldn't find the yahoo room again a lotta years back and only decided ta come here at the start of last year (1) for a lack of anywhere else that seemed to be on the 'high end' of things ... (I admit, I am loyal to brand names ... prolly cuz of the commercial jingles and subliminal ads ... mind numbing tee vee) and (B) when I got here I wanted ta post and post sumore and had ta sign up to do that ... and sooo ... uh... what was I asking? ... Chat! ... where's the yahoo chatroom?

This is not in very good taste to ask about another chat area, but I never claimed ta have much talent in the taste department ... although the last girl I went out with said I had a nice ... uh ... well, :blush:

... Chat! ... where's the yahoo chatroom?

Umm, since you were last paying attention, quite a bit has happened. Yahoo chats concerning sex tended to have about a three-day lifetime, until publicity about the pedophile problem, not specifically with diapers, led Yahoo to ban user-created chats wholesale.

I can think of half a dozen people who have been specifically banned from DailyDiapers chat/forums....generally for making the chat unpleasant for others and acting out on their emotional issues.

DailyDiapers has required some kind of adult verification for chat access...with various methods of proving maturity. This has unfortuneately greatly reduced the number of chatters, but has been quite effective in removing the stupid teenager HNGs (Horny Net Geeks) asking A/S/L? (Age/Sex/Location). It's been a long time since I have told someone in chat they were underage and read them the standard warnings. It also means that the subject matter for DailyDi's chat is either active ageplay, or everything you can think of except diapers, since almost none of the chatters are new to the subject.