LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Radio Time

Yesterday, my wife and I were out driving around town doing some errands. I was listening to my afternoon radio show 105.1 The Buzz here in Portland. The DJ had asked callers who worked in the Adult Sex industry, to call in and explain what they do for a living.

So this lady calls in and explains that she is a phone sex operator, and the DJ asked her to explain some of the unusual reqests she gets and keep it edited for raidio. So this lady expains that she gets 5 to 7 men per day requesting diaper changes, spankings or to be nursed or bottle feed. The DJ asked how much she charges an hour. The lady responds that most calls generate $100 per hr and some have run $1000. The DJ laughs and says "I'm going to be a Mommy for some lucky baby". I need to change jobs because I'm so motherly. Her on air partner says you should go for it, and laughs with her. So my wife says "I'm glad that we can have your diaper time in person, it's much better than a phone operator" I said "I agree with you, much better in person".

I'm thinking "I'm one lucky guy to have a wonderful wife" :D

Yesterday, my wife and I were out driving around town doing some errands. I was listening to my afternoon radio show 105.1 The Buzz here in Portland. The DJ had asked callers who worked in the Adult Sex industry, to call in and explain what they do for a living.

So this lady calls in and explains that she is a phone sex operator, and the DJ asked her to explain some of the unusual reqests she gets and keep it edited for raidio. So this lady expains that she gets 5 to 7 men per day requesting diaper changes, spankings or to be nursed or bottle feed. The DJ asked how much she charges an hour. The lady responds that most calls generate $100 per hr and some have run $1000. The DJ laughs and says "I'm going to be a Mommy for some lucky baby". I need to change jobs because I'm so motherly. Her on air partner says you should go for it, and laughs with her. So my wife says "I'm glad that we can have your diaper time in person, it's much better than a phone operator" I said "I agree with you, much better in person".

I'm thinking "I'm one lucky guy to have a wonderful wife" :D

Thats cool. I dont actually understand people calling a sex line for a diaper change or spanking. Im not saying its bad or anything like that. It wouldnt work for me. Reading a story online might be easier and cheaper.

Maybe thats what people get out of my blog.

I do like to hear people talking about wearing diapers on TV or the radio. Thats always exciting.

When I worked in the office for a major phone company the highest bill I ever saw was for over $25,000. Yes, that's twenty-five thousand dollars! You might ask why the guy's phone wasn't shut off long before the charges got that high. Well, there is a law that states a phone company can't deny a person phone service due to 900 call charges. The company had to wait for deniable charges to reach $150 or higher in order to suspend the person's service. Deniable charges are regular monthly phone service, regular long distance calls and things like call waiting, etc. That took 3 months and by that time the charges were $25,000 mostly due to 900 sex calls. The guy was a real scum ball cursing out everyone he talked to at the phone company. I wish I could have told him he could have gotten the real thing every night for what the charges were for just sitting and talking about it over the phone! Well, naturally he couldn't afford the real thing, and he couldn't even afford to talk about it since he claimed he didn't have a job! Do yourself a favor if your thinking about calling 900 phone lines. DON'T DO IT! It's not worth the cost!

Kinda sorry I missed that, but I mostly listen to Charlie FM. I always get a kick out of peoples reactions when the whole adult baby/diaper thing comes up.

On a side note, a co worked said he heard Gresham PD respond to a guy sitting on the sidewalk counting diapers. He didnt say what the disposition was. I didnt ask. My reaction was more like I cant understand why the dispatcher felt it was a priority call and needed to be put out over the air.

One night a month or so ago, just on a whim, I called up Phone A Mommy. I'm not an AB but hey, I was curious how it would sound to me-- unlike some generic phone-sex line (which I've never felt the urge to call), this would be a lady catering to my specific thing. And hey, I'm a guy.

I spent time with a Mommy who liked to be diapered as well, and was also into adult-play... pretty much everything I could hope for.

I won't go into a play-by-play. But after a couple phone calls to her, I came away pretty unfulfilled. No fault of hers-- she was willing and suggestive and receptive, and played the part perfectly. But after it all, it was a phone call-- nothing more. I felt no real connection to the moment she was playing with me-- it was just a scripted scenario.

I couldn't get the idea out of my head that, to this lady I was talking with, I was just another guy that had paid for 20 minutes. She didn't know me at all, didn't nessessarily want to-- and even if I called her up every night for a month and we'd gotten comfortably familiar in our phone-diaper-play roles, it wasn't ever going to progress to anything else Real.

Fuck that-- I can't pretend. My DL side has been an intensely private thing for decades, but I have a Real Life separate from that-- and I find it very difficult to open up to somebody strictly within the confines of a DL scenario. I want a relationship that's Real! Based on everything-- in and out of diapers.

Oh well, that's just me... Some guys will pay thousands of bucks just to have a girl be his "girlfriend" for the night... arm candy :blink:

wv