LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Name And Shame!

Hi Guys,

Just recieved a PM from a 'Newbie' named Tex3. Instead of making his first post he thought he would PM me and ask creepy questions. Think the guy thought I was a real girl, even though it states on my profile that I'm not!!

Just thought I would warn you all

PS, Please don't PM me unless I have spoken to you on the forum at least 6 times. If in doubt ask me through the forum first.

Thanks

You'll have those from time to time I'm sure. You didn't really expect a newbie to read the profile did ya B) ? Okay that's my first post to you now only 5 more and I can PM you. :P . Don't forget you can block those PM's too, don't let the bad apples get you down...bake a pie!

You'll have those from time to time I'm sure. You didn't really expect a newbie to read the profile did ya B) ? Okay that's my first post to you now only 5 more and I can PM you. :P . Don't forget you can block those PM's too, don't let the bad apples get you down...bake a pie!

Thanks Repaid,

Perhaps I should have agreed a hot date. That would have been a disappointment for him!!

How do I block the PM's?

How will it work if I want someone to PM me?

Thanks again

Yeah, I never understand how brazen people can be by just contacting someone out of the blue and asking creepy questions or wanting sex, etc. Think, people! Why is this site any different from meeting someone on the street or in your work office for the first time? Are you going to ask someone you meet at your office, a party or on the street if they want to change your diaper, be your mommy or change you? You going to ask them if they wear diapers and if you can change them for them? Do you ask women you meet in your office if you can see their panties, etc.? HELL NO! Why would you do that here then? All that says is that you're looking for a sexual turn on. That may be OK but not until you get to know someone first by talking or chatting with them. Maybe they will be looking for the same thing but you've got to be cool with people you contact for the first time, especially women. This goes for everyone. Get to know someone my messaging back and forth several times and then perhaps feel each other out about what they like to do, then maybe you will find someone who likes the same things as you do. Please use common sense and don't act like a creepy pervert the first time you contact someone!

Hi Guys,

Just recieved a PM from a 'Newbie' named Tex3. Instead of making his first post he thought he would PM me and ask creepy questions. Think the guy thought I was a real girl, even though it states on my profile that I'm not!!

PS, Please don't PM me unless I have spoken to you on the forum at least 6 times. If in doubt ask me through the forum first.

Thanks

rofl....this is too funny

Thanks Repaid,

Perhaps I should have agreed a hot date. That would have been a disappointment for him!!

How do I block the PM's?

How will it work if I want someone to PM me?

Thanks again

Look up to the top of this page (Or Forums in general) under "My controls", then once there click under "Menu" section to the left, something like "PM Block List" ;) Only those listed will be blocked so other PM's will work fine :thumbsup:

Hi Guys,

Thanks

That happened to me yesterday. I just blocked the guy.