LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Want To Spank A Dl?

Diaper273

I am a diaper, 19 year old man in Ohio. I need someone to spank me.

What for real, or just online? If for real, you may be better posting in the Meeting Place. If online, in the Role Play area.

It's a simple request but most genuine people will want to get to know you a bit first (otherwise they'll probably think your an HNG and ignore you). Maybe chat with a few people around the board.

Take care

Bethany

I am a diaper, 19 year old man in Ohio. I need someone to spank me.

A 19 year old diaper? Wow, didn't know diapers can run computers. I thought all they did was soak up pee and crinkle.

• 3 months later...

What for real, or just online? If for real, you may be better posting in the Meeting Place. If online, in the Role Play area.

It's a simple request but most genuine people will want to get to know you a bit first (otherwise they'll probably think your an HNG and ignore you). Maybe chat with a few people around the board.

Take care

Bethany

HNG? what eh never heard that term before i know this post is old but still what the hell

HNG? what eh never heard that term before i know this post is old but still what the hell

HNG (Horny Net Geek) Usually a guy that just wants a quick thrill by asking sexy questions. They will usually contact female members and ask one line questions like "is your diaper wet?" or "can i change u now"

They always have really bad spelling/grammer, as they normaly type with one hand (for obvious reasons, lol)

Beth