LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New Here

Hello,

I am a DL in ohio. I have liked Diapers my whole life. I have just only discovered DD and other similiar sites like these awhile ago. I bought my first Depends the other day (not so good to wet), but I bulk them up to make them feel good. I never have posted on a Diaper Board before. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me.

SatanicDiaper

Hello,

I am a DL in ohio. I have liked Diapers my whole life. I have just only discovered DD and other similiar sites like these awhile ago. I bought my first Depends the other day (not so good to wet), but I bulk them up to make them feel good. I never have posted on a Diaper Board before. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me.

SatanicDiaper

Hey welcome to DD hope you have fun. you will soon find other diapers you like a lot more than depends.

Welcome from another Buckeye... You might want to change your profile (If so Inclined) I noticed your ad for a "Mommy". Kinda leans away from the "DL" thing. But hey Welcome anyway.

• 3 months later...

I'm from Ohio. Nice to meet everyone. I hope I can meet some friends here cause I really don't have any. I feel out of place most everywhere.

Well you have some friends now!! :P, Incontinent and a AB and from Ohio, what more could you ask for. Hope all is well and you get things worked out for the best.

There are so many babies from Ohio! I'm from Cincinnati.

Welcome!

OMG! I'm from Cincinnati also. Well close enough, kinda like a suburb of cincy. I know this was posted forever ago but I thought I would reply to it anyway. Hiya!