LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I Need An Honest A Opinion

I have been wearing diapers for a little while now and its finally getting to the point where I am kinda needing to wear them I am just trying to find out what a good brand would be for a big guy my belly hangs over a little bit kinda like a beer belly but not because not no beer in there. The reason why I am asking because i can't pull a diaper up high i wear it under my belly and I have a real bad leaking problem like 5 out of 10 times so its hard to wear out and about because I don't know if I am going to pee my pants or wear a diaper and leak and still technically pee my pants so if there is anybody out there that would have any suggestions to help please do me and my furniture will thank you :P

I have a big belly too and have always worn my diapers below my belly in front. I just make sure to pull my diaper up high in back and tape it to the front with a downward angle. Hard to discribe. I do like Attends with 3 tapes and have never had a problem with them but I've used other brands as well with no problem. Most important is to get the proper size, tape the lower leg tapes tight around your thieghs to help prevent leaks and make sure to change when you need to. Diaper Doublers from Babies-R-Us help a lot too.