LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Spanking Myself Well

babyboo3

I want to know the most effective way of punishing myself with a spanking (i want a daddy to do it for me, but don't have one). :crybaby:

I spanked myself last night (over pj trousers) with the wooden spatula-it stung like hell at the time, but straight after finishing, despite a red butt, i felt nothing.

Last time i spanked with the spatula i did it bare butt and i bruised for a week (which i dont want)

I want a spanking that won't leave lasting marks, but that will leave lasting stinging.

I am against belts and straps, and feel i get a good flick of the wrist with the wooden spatula more than a slipper.

I only spank for about 5 minutes cos I'm a bit concerned about my neighbours hearing and wondering what im doing.

Any tips on increasing my pain without marking or excess noise? :o

I want to know the most effective way of punishing myself with a spanking (i want a daddy to do it for me, but don't have one). :crybaby:

I spanked myself last night (over pj trousers) with the wooden spatula-it stung like hell at the time, but straight after finishing, despite a red butt, i felt nothing.

Last time i spanked with the spatula i did it bare butt and i bruised for a week (which i dont want)

I want a spanking that won't leave lasting marks, but that will leave lasting stinging.

I am against belts and straps, and feel i get a good flick of the wrist with the wooden spatula more than a slipper.

I only spank for about 5 minutes cos I'm a bit concerned about my neighbours hearing and wondering what im doing.

Any tips on increasing my pain without marking or excess noise? :o

If you use the spatula with wet underwear/pyjamas (not urine, just cold water) you should get the effect you want. The fabric doesn't have to be dripping, just rung out, but you must use cold water. Keep the underwear on for about 10 minutes after. The cold water keeps the bruising down, bit like putting an ice pack on a black eye.

Enjoy!!

If you use the spatula with wet underwear/pyjamas (not urine, just cold water) you should get the effect you want. The fabric doesn't have to be dripping, just rung out, but you must use cold water. Keep the underwear on for about 10 minutes after. The cold water keeps the bruising down, bit like putting an ice pack on a black eye.

Enjoy!!

Tried it- worked better than last time. Thanks.

Did it with wet leggings on, so they were really tight.

I also made myself sit on the naughty step afterwards for 10 minutes to feel the pain more-and i did!!

Only minimal bruising, despite the intense stinging, so thanks for the most helpful advice.

Any more self spanking advice will be much appreciated!!

Tried it- worked better than last time. Thanks.

Did it with wet leggings on, so they were really tight.

I also made myself sit on the naughty step afterwards for 10 minutes to feel the pain more-and i did!!

Only minimal bruising, despite the intense stinging, so thanks for the most helpful advice.

Any more self spanking advice will be much appreciated!!

Generally it depends on the effect you want. If you don't want any bruising, that's about the best you will do. As a rule, the more pain the more bruising. So if you increase the pain by either doing it for longer, or getting a guy to do it (which will use more force) you will end up with marks.

I know the water treatment works because I tried it on a couple of GF's and I used to make them sit in the corner (facing the wall of course,,,lol) for about 10-20 mins afterwards. Another option is to use actual cane, now that will give you a sting and you will even be feeling it next day......but it will leave a welt, so be warned!!

Take care

Generally it depends on the effect you want. If you don't want any bruising, that's about the best you will do. As a rule, the more pain the more bruising. So if you increase the pain by either doing it for longer, or getting a guy to do it (which will use more force) you will end up with marks.

I know the water treatment works because I tried it on a couple of GF's and I used to make them sit in the corner (facing the wall of course,,,lol) for about 10-20 mins afterwards. Another option is to use actual cane, now that will give you a sting and you will even be feeling it next day......but it will leave a welt, so be warned!!

Take care

Yeah, i did it twice today with the spatula as well as a wooden spoon and a sandal (yeeouch!!) :o

First time was a 'punishment spanking', in the afternoon, which stung for quite a while.

Then this evening when i spanked i felt overwhelming sexual urges- like i just had to do it.

Im a virgin, and so want to experience sex (im 26 for god sake!!) and when i spank my ass i so want to spank my fanny too.

Im starting to understand why people make so much noise during sex, believe me!! lol!

Ive got mild bruising, and its not bothering me like it used to. Im still just worried to go harder in case the neighbours start to wonder (the walls are quite thin!!)

Any tips on noise reduction, or should i just go ahead and not worry what they think it is. Surely they wouldnt guess?? Would they?? :unsure:

Yeah, i did it twice today with the spatula as well as a wooden spoon and a sandal (yeeouch!!) :o

First time was a 'punishment spanking', in the afternoon, which stung for quite a while.

Then this evening when i spanked i felt overwhelming sexual urges- like i just had to do it.

Im a virgin, and so want to experience sex (im 26 for god sake!!) and when i spank my ass i so want to spank my fanny too.

Im starting to understand why people make so much noise during sex, believe me!! lol!

Ive got mild bruising, and its not bothering me like it used to. Im still just worried to go harder in case the neighbours start to wonder (the walls are quite thin!!)

Any tips on noise reduction, or should i just go ahead and not worry what they think it is. Surely they wouldnt guess?? Would they?? :unsure:

By 'noise' I take it you mean the actual wack of the utensil, rather than shouting out (if you are calling out, just use a gag). To be honest, all you can do is either put more walls between yourself and the neibour, i.e. the furthest room from them. Or cover the sound with more sound,i.e. music or turn up the TV. I know what you mean though, the walls are always thin on UK houses. I often use my hand and that can be really noisy!! I've never worried too much about neibours though. They may think "what's that noise next door" but I doubt they will think "here she goes, spanking herself again,,,lol".

It's not a good idea to wack your fanny, but there are various items of clothing you can buy, that will mean you will have something inside you during the spanking (sorry if that sounds a bit grim, lol).

PS, I love the fact that you use all your kitchen utensils, lol. Not coming round your place for spaghetti bolognese though....he,he!!

By 'noise' I take it you mean the actual wack of the utensil, rather than shouting out (if you are calling out, just use a gag). To be honest, all you can do is either put more walls between yourself and the neibour, i.e. the furthest room from them. Or cover the sound with more sound,i.e. music or turn up the TV. I know what you mean though, the walls are always thin on UK houses. I often use my hand and that can be really noisy!! I've never worried too much about neibours though. They may think "what's that noise next door" but I doubt they will think "here she goes, spanking herself again,,,lol".

It's not a good idea to wack your fanny, but there are various items of clothing you can buy, that will mean you will have something inside you during the spanking (sorry if that sounds a bit grim, lol).

PS, I love the fact that you use all your kitchen utensils, lol. Not coming round your place for spaghetti bolognese though....he,he!!

Thanks for all the helpful info you are giving me, not to mention making me laugh with your humour!! :lol:

Ive kinda been into self spanking since i was about 10, but that would just consist of one or 2 smacks on the bottom with my hand (imagining someone was doing it to me :P )

As ive got older ive become more and more into it, and feel the need for more pain when i do it.

This is the first time ive lived alone though, so its all a bit new in being able to do it 'whenever i want', rather than on the very odd occasion when everyone else was out.

I tend to make noises along the lines of "oooohh", "aaaahhh", etc... (more pleasure than the response to the pain),

so yeah it was really the 'slap' of the implement that concerned me, but i doubt anyone would exactly guess what im doing, like you said.

About hitting my fanny, i know it can damage me so i have to resist the urge however strong, but thats interesting what you said about the special clothing. Thanks

ps, it seems to be that no-one else is posting spanking topics at the mo :(

Thanks for all the helpful info you are giving me, not to mention making me laugh with your humour!! :lol:

Ive kinda been into self spanking since i was about 10, but that would just consist of one or 2 smacks on the bottom with my hand (imagining someone was doing it to me :P )

As ive got older ive become more and more into it, and feel the need for more pain when i do it.

This is the first time ive lived alone though, so its all a bit new in being able to do it 'whenever i want', rather than on the very odd occasion when everyone else was out.

I tend to make noises along the lines of "oooohh", "aaaahhh", etc... (more pleasure than the response to the pain),

so yeah it was really the 'slap' of the implement that concerned me, but i doubt anyone would exactly guess what im doing, like you said.

About hitting my fanny, i know it can damage me so i have to resist the urge however strong, but thats interesting what you said about the special clothing. Thanks

ps, it seems to be that no-one else is posting spanking topics at the mo :(

I know, boring ain't they! There are lots of people on here who like spanking, but I guess they are lying low for now, lol.

I see by your profile you are an AB. Do you like the spanking when you're playing baby, or is it something you like to do separately from your AB side?

I know, boring ain't they! There are lots of people on here who like spanking, but I guess they are lying low for now, lol.

I see by your profile you are an AB. Do you like the spanking when you're playing baby, or is it something you like to do separately from your AB side?

I guess its a bit of both really.

Sometimes i just get a sudden urge to do it, other times i imagine myself in a situation as a 'naughty little girl' (my AB side is between 3-4 years old) who needs a good firm discipline.

If its as an AB i make sure i get time out after, to sit on my sore bum as an extra punishment.

If its through a sexual urge, i just go back to whatever i was doing when its over with.

I wet myself last night for the first time during my spanking (hairbrush, both sides) - man it felt so warm and good.

I truly need to purchase some diapers!!

btw,

Happy Easter Baby Bethany!! :D

I guess its a bit of both really.

Sometimes i just get a sudden urge to do it, other times i imagine myself in a situation as a 'naughty little girl' (my AB side is between 3-4 years old) who needs a good firm discipline.

If its as an AB i make sure i get time out after, to sit on my sore bum as an extra punishment.

If its through a sexual urge, i just go back to whatever i was doing when its over with.

I wet myself last night for the first time during my spanking (hairbrush, both sides) - man it felt so warm and good.

I truly need to purchase some diapers!!

btw,

Happy Easter Baby Bethany!! :D

Hi Babyboo, hope you had a great Easter too!! Just returned from Paris, so not been around for awhile.

It must have been one hell of a good spanking if it made you wet yourself, lol!!

Talking of spanking, feel free to join us on our Role Play (Baby Time).......play any character you like, including big sister/baby whatever you like.........just jump in!!

:D

I'll admit, I'm open to spanking, but I'm just to faint of heart to do it to myself.

Good for you, go for the gusto!

I prefer to give than recieve on this one. I quite like my wife patting my diapered bottom when she changes me, but that's about it!! I didn't really think about spanking for years, until I started going out with a girl that really liked it (too much in fact, lol).

Bethany

• 4 weeks later...

I trust this thread isn't dead.

A thought on continuing the pain (pleasure), but not the bruising.

I have had naughty babies, put a flat, two strip (not round) cord (small appliance cord or extension), in her bottoms & sit on them.

Time is the key. The longer you sit, the more it hurts.

Sometimes you can't be spanking so loudly, or for so long, so that's a good continuation. Very good for corner time.

I've also had her do this as she drove over to see me.

An alternative, though not as intense. You can use the stems & vines of plastic plants. They also aren't as bulky as a cord.

Makes a great tv time treat as well, for the after glow feeling.

Hopes this helps.