LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Castor Oil Advice?

so my daddy has been talking to me about using castor oil on me as a punishment/laxative, but i'm a little scared of the stuff. online research has just left red flashing signs all in my head with phrases like "violent purgation," "use only as a last resort," etc. now, the point is for it to be uncomfortable & humiliating & all that good stuff, but i don't want to get in over my head and feel sick for days and i DEFINITELY don't want to vomit here (i have a phobia of vomiting, so an instance in which there's even a possibility of vomiting is terrifying). can anyone give some advice as to good dosages, what to expect, or maybe just HOW extreme of an experience it is? as a 115lb jittery girl, should i even be trying this?

any and all comments/advice are welcome, and thanks in advance. regardless, i'm pretty excited about the experience and daddy can't wait to see me diapered, squirming and messing uncontrollably - i'm just a little scared. if yr nice, i'll keep you updated on the experience if/when it happens.

-mm.

A la wikipedia...

The United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has categorized castor oil as "generally recognized as safe and effective" (GRASE) for over-the-counter use as a laxative.[16] However, it is not a preferred treatment for constipation.

It is only in large quantities that you would become violently or dangerously ill, so keep it in moderation and you'll be fine. ^_^

It's unpredictable. I've taken it three times, and it's never quite worked like the horror stories...

The first time I tried it, I took two tablespoons immediately after eating breakfast. Nothing had happened after a few hours, so I took two more tablespoons. It finally worked about an hour later. It was the worst case of diarrhea that I've ever had. The best part was that it was uncontrollable. I had some moderate cramping, but nothing long lasting or unbearable. The worst of the diarrhea was over three or four hours after it started. I had mild diarrhea for several hours after that. I was fine the next day.

The second time I tried it, I took two tablespoons on an empty stomach. That just gave a mild laxative effect. The last time I did it, I took four tablespoons after breakfast. It worked after a few hours, but not as good as the first time.

As for dosage - I'm only about 20lbs heavier than you are. The bottle I have says for adults to take 1-4 tablespoons, preferably on an empty stomach. I would try two tablespoons first, wait several hours, and if that doesn't do much, then take another two. I'm not a doctor, so this isn't medical advice. This is just what I would do based on my personal experience and the directions on the bottle that I have.

It's never caused nausea for me, but supposedly it can. Maybe that only happens at higher dosages? Also, don't take it if you're pregnant. Supposedly it can induce labor. Shatting out a baby wouldn't be good. :lol:

A few general thoughts for anyone who wants to try it...

If this is your first time to use it, you probably want to have two days free, just in case it takes a while to recover.

This isn't for the faint hearted. This is edge play for diaper lovers. If it works properly, you will have bad diarrhea for at least several hours. It also causes cramping - which possibly could be severe. Castor oil is one of those things where the reality could be much worse than fantasy.

Drink plenty of liquids once it starts working. You don't want to get dehydrated, which is a problem with severe diarrhea. Also, I think it might help flush the castor oil out of your system.

Castor oil tastes nasty. It is the worst thing that I've ever tried to drink. It's a thick oil that really triggers my gag reflex. Mixing it in juice helps, but only because that lets me knock it down the back of my throat. Even then, it's still nasty. Maybe mixing it in a milkshake would work better. If I ever do it again, I'll probably try it in an enema.

It typically produces uncontrollable diarrhea in around 2 hours if you've got food in your stomach. Have three good meals without pooping, and even if you need to poop, if you take a full dose of CO you will fill your diaper in 2 hours.

Change the diaper quickly, you will get nasty diaper rash quickly from the poop.

While it may be TMI for some, I love the cramping. Then again I like the suffering. I hate the taste, and often gag on it, but you can always get capsules.

If you take it mid-day, it'll be all done by next morning. Just make sure you're not disturbed. Once the wife dragged me to the park after taking some. By the time I got home again, the diaper was in a sorry state, and so was I.

• 2 months later...

so my daddy has been talking to me about using castor oil on me as a punishment/laxative, but i'm a little scared of the stuff. online research has just left red flashing signs all in my head with phrases like "violent purgation," "use only as a last resort," etc. now, the point is for it to be uncomfortable & humiliating & all that good stuff, but i don't want to get in over my head and feel sick for days and i DEFINITELY don't want to vomit here (i have a phobia of vomiting, so an instance in which there's even a possibility of vomiting is terrifying). can anyone give some advice as to good dosages, what to expect, or maybe just HOW extreme of an experience it is? as a 115lb jittery girl, should i even be trying this?

any and all comments/advice are welcome, and thanks in advance. regardless, i'm pretty excited about the experience and daddy can't wait to see me diapered, squirming and messing uncontrollably - i'm just a little scared. if yr nice, i'll keep you updated on the experience if/when it happens.

-mm.

You could try ducolax suppositories. They work great and you will use your dipers in no more than an hour without fail.

Give it a try. now I will check out your blog.

Thanks for being here.

Jennifer