LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Uk Group Meet Up

Cid

I know this has been tried before (and did not go to grate) but why not try again :)

Ok then how would be interested in meeting up as a group somewhere in the UK (parable not in London, lol).

If you would like to do this in some form then post below saying what sort of thing you would like to happen should anything go ahead from, AB/diaper play, just a little stuff (maybe just wearing nappies) or no actual AB/DL stuff but a chance to meet others.

Also suggest place you think it may be good to happen, be it your home or some tourist attraction.

And if you like an idea someone else has put full then post to say so, it may just happen that way :)

Difficult.

I meet up with furs who are DL/AB - and thats easy - as we have 2 things in common (normally 3 as most are tech geeks too) - but trying to meet other blokes (as its mostly men) who may be more nervous of their fetish in the open, can be real hard.

I would still say London in the best place. Plenty of places to meet up - tonnes to do. trick is to offer a very open day, so people can come and go and not feel pressured.

DP

• 1 month later...