LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hello World

pung

Well hello Diaper/AB community.

I'm still not sure why I'm posting this! I've managed to hide this particular quirk my entire life.

Not a soul knows. And it's not something I think I'll ever be comfortable sharing.

I'd don't wear often due to my current living situation. In fact I haven't worn in four years! Fortunately, I should have my place in a little more than a year and maybe I can finally stretch a little then. So, I suppose self discipline is one of my personality traits :D

I'm 28 and I'm form Toronto, Ontario, Canada.

Are many users from Toronto on this board?

I guess that's me. Oh, if you couldn't guess based on the title, I work as a programmer.

Welcome, from a fellow Canadian! Enjoying the weather out East? :P That was terrible of me! I shouldn't tease you on your first day.

You might find the longer you hang out here and the more you post, the more comfortable you'll get with the whole sharing thing. You don't have tell anyone in your everyday life (except maybe a long term relationship) but you may find talking about it here relieves a little of the stress that sometimes accompanies a closely guarded secret. Have fun!

Well hello Diaper/AB community.

I'm still not sure why I'm posting this! I've managed to hide this particular quirk my entire life.

Not a soul knows. And it's not something I think I'll ever be comfortable sharing.

I'd don't wear often due to my current living situation. In fact I haven't worn in four years! Fortunately, I should have my place in a little more than a year and maybe I can finally stretch a little then. So, I suppose self discipline is one of my personality traits :D

I'm 28 and I'm form Toronto, Ontario, Canada.

Are many users from Toronto on this board?

I guess that's me. Oh, if you couldn't guess based on the title, I work as a programmer.

Hi

I am from ottawa but am in Toronto alot. There are lots of ab/dl folks in toronto! There is a munch on Saturday in toronto. It should be lots of fun.

Hi

I am from ottawa but am in Toronto alot. There are lots of ab/dl folks in toronto! There is a munch on Saturday in toronto. It should be lots of fun.

I saw a web page about the munch, at Ben Wick's on Sherbourne right? I've been there a few times. Good Fish and Chips!

Have you gone to any of the meets?

What's the atmosphere like?

I'm honestly tempted to attend, it's just a little scary... you know those people would be the first people I'd speak to about diapers. TERROR! :D

Or even worse, I show up and no one else does!

Right now I'm edging towards attending. Thoughts?

I saw a web page about the munch, at Ben Wick's on Sherbourne right? I've been there a few times. Good Fish and Chips!

Have you gone to any of the meets?

What's the atmosphere like?

I'm honestly tempted to attend, it's just a little scary... you know those people would be the first people I'd speak to about diapers. TERROR! :D

Or even worse, I show up and no one else does!

Right now I'm edging towards attending. Thoughts?

The Toronto munch is fun! First no obvious ab/dl wear. Wear a diaper if you want under your "street" clothes.

I have been to three munches. I have always enjoyed them. After you meet a couple of folks there, you will feel at ease. Ask for me if you like when you get there. I will likely be there with my orange winter jacket.

People talk about just about everything from sports to diaper from movies to diapers and from fun to more fun.

be nice if you can make it, just say hi and people will make you welcome.