LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hi There

Hi guys,

I guess I've kinda be thrust in at the deep end with all of this, my girlfriend recently told me about her fetish for diapers, well being diapered in particular. I guess what I'm asking for are some people to talk to about all of this, I'm doing some research into all of this . To be honest i love treating her as my little girl and what have you but its all still a little strange to me. Any advice you could give me about how to make this more enjoyable for her would be great, is there anything a "daddy" should really be doing??

Thanks alot.

Hi there Blowfish and your Big Baby Girl,

Since you are new here, let me offer welcome. You will both make many new best friends here. Bt way of background, I come from a family of wetters and lost my control in bed at puberty and all the time at 21. By profession I am a partner in a law firm and I have been happily married since Oct 1991. In Oct 1990 my youngest sister told me she was using Adult Baby play as a coping strategy to get her through being incontinent. I figured if I had to wear diapers all the time I might as well enjoy them. Within weeks of buying my first pacifier and baby bottle I had joined a pioneer club for ABDL called DPF and began writing for their newsletter in August 1991. My goal then as it remains is to make women such as your girlfriend feel better about ABDL, to show a whole of nice sincere people are into this. What fascinated me back in 1990 was learning real people wanted to be incontinent. I have offered to trade my incontinence for their control, lol.

Lots of us, me included, are here to assist both of you, to answer questions either on the group or privately.

Enjoy Daily Diapers. Trust me, you are not alone.

Angela Bauer, aka Baby Angel