LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Fetish Party Last Night

Some of my friends do a monthly fetish party at their place and it's really exciting. Before going, I always feel like I should out myself by wearing a diaper under my clothing (as most of it comes off eventually). Even more than I normally do.

To my friends, its no secret that I'm a pain slut. My back is so sore from playing with a violet wand, getting flogged, and spanked. I think its kinda neat that I can keep my love for diapers away from them. So much sexuality is exposed at that party, and I can keep a secret from them. My woman agrees too, its nice to have some secrets.

Eventually I feel, I will get exposed. As with any party, or I'm a big Renny, drinking is prevalent...I have to wear protection or those near will feel the wrath of my bladder lol. At Ren faires, its kinda hard to keep diapers away from people who are sharing your tent. So far I think I've been lucky and not gotten exposed there.

Some of my friends do a monthly fetish party at their place and it's really exciting. Before going, I always feel like I should out myself by wearing a diaper under my clothing (as most of it comes off eventually). Even more than I normally do.

To my friends, its no secret that I'm a pain slut. My back is so sore from playing with a violet wand, getting flogged, and spanked. I think its kinda neat that I can keep my love for diapers away from them. So much sexuality is exposed at that party, and I can keep a secret from them. My woman agrees too, its nice to have some secrets.

Eventually I feel, I will get exposed. As with any party, or I'm a big Renny, drinking is prevalent...I have to wear protection or those near will feel the wrath of my bladder lol. At Ren faires, its kinda hard to keep diapers away from people who are sharing your tent. So far I think I've been lucky and not gotten exposed there.

Well, the title to your post indicates that you are considering revealing your diaper fetish to your friends, but your post itself gives me the impression that you and "your woman" get a thrill from keeping it a secret.

You haven't really asked for advice, but IMO, if you are part of a sincere and mature fetish group that understands and welcomes the excitement that comes from embracing those special things that push your buttons, they would be just as open, welcoming and accepting of a diaper fetish as they are of your desire for pain. It would seem to me that the opportunity to enjoy that portion of your sexuality with your friends would be a good thing, unless you have reason to believe that they would not be accepting of your love of diapers. You obviously know them, and perhaps they've either directly or casually made some comments that give you the idea that diapers are a weird or icky thing. i used to have a very kinky friend who i thought was very open-minded, and i almost had gotten to the point of feeling comfortable enough to share that part of my sexuality when out of the blue she said something about how gross it is when grown people play in diapers. Oops! Guess what i never told her? LOL

Ultimately, you need to do what you, and to some extent, "your woman", feel good about. But, i envy you that you have a group where you can at least share some of your fetishes, and hope that you find the fulfillment there that you both seek. i'm jealous -- most of my efforts to find similarly kinky fetishists here in Texas haven't been as successful!

Latexman :)

I'm not really considering revealing it. But, it always crosses my mind. Especially when I'm getting dressed for the event.

I really don't know if they'd be accepting or not. I haven't given any serious thought to it. Though, I do think its a matter of time. Probably at TRF I'll get outed b/c I don't have a choice at night.

I suppose finding the right people is all part of what circles you traverse. Over here they have some fetish events (which too many vanillas go..), and so it wouldn't be too hard to find someone.

I find it ironic that you're worried about people knowing about your diaper fetish at a fetish party. :lol:

I've never attended a fetish party that wasn't ABDL-centric... Is there really a potential for it to be unwelcome? Kinda seems like any issue would be "pot calling the kettle black" syndrome.

It was at a fetish Party that I was taught how to love and feel comfortable with who I am. I have two really good friends who with their help taught me that my fetish isn't that crazy. They also introduced me into a lot of other fetishes. It was great. I wished I never moved away from that town. I made so many good friends at that fetish get together. I miss the sounds of floggers on flesh at night. Although the parties I was at were non alcoholic because safety was our primary concern with those present. HOORAY for your fetish party! (sorry my post seems to have absolutely no relevance.) Just felt like sharing.

~Brian

P.s. How come you don't want the others know about your diaper fetish? Once I told the others what I was into getting flogged while diapered was great.

Revealing yourself? Try it, you'll like it. As will others at the party. I attended my first fetish event at a bar here in Phoenix, about 4 months ago. I don't really consider myself a 'fetishist", but I was invited by my "Mommy", who is a pro-domme and was hosting the affair. I had a ball. I got hit on by three different guys. All in their early 20's, cute and very curious about my lifestyle. One of them even whispered French in my ear. "Mon belle bebe". He said he was visiting from Montreal. It was a bit embarrassing for me, but at the same time, a bit of an ego trip. I'm old enough to be their father, for crying out loud! Mommy loved it. Bottom line... It's a good way to network.

Cuddles,

--heidilynn ;)

I really don't know how I feel about it. It took a lot to reveal myself to my now fiance' and that was when we started sleeping together. I don't wear diapers during the day usually.

And as far as it being unwelcome..I don't think it would be at the fetish parties. Though, I can say I have never seen another ABDL. And, I frequent fetish parties around here..My troupe is performing in one on easter.