LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Howdy Yall

Sportsman1

Howdy, Im new here. I had left the Ab/dl community for about 8 months and I thought I had broke the habit but apparantly not because I got interested again. Anyways that brings me here after not having even thinking about diapers or anything of the sort for almost year im back to it. Anyways Im always looking to meet new people so if you ever wanna chat or wanna know anything drop me a line.

Welcome back! Yeah, hard to stay away, isn't it? I've actually been away for about a year and a half, and was going to post my own message here when I found yours. :) Various things going on in my life persuade me to put my DL desires aside sometimes, but I'm usually a little bolder after each comeback, which I think serves me well. This time around, I may just try for 24/7...

Howdy, Im new here. I had left the Ab/dl community for about 8 months and I thought I had broke the habit but apparantly not because I got interested again. Anyways that brings me here after not having even thinking about diapers or anything of the sort for almost year im back to it. Anyways Im always looking to meet new people so if you ever wanna chat or wanna know anything drop me a line.

Hey hope you have fun. For me its not a habit. Its a life. Not a life consuming thing, just im keeping my diapers!

hi so where are you on here before you stopped or is this you first time?

I have thought about stoping but never acturely done it so how does it feel to have started again?

when you say you think you will be in diapers for life does that make you happy?

I used to be on dpf not here. As for stopping and starting again its kinda weird I feel a little better about it this time knowing that I am in control and it doesn't feel the same but I enjoy it all the same. As for happy about it... Im not sure but we will see how it works out. Im still very confused about it all.