LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What Are You Wearing

Diaper666

I'm wearing a wet Medium Secure X-Plus Overnight Diaper, and Snoopy Pj pants.

Doesnt even feel like I used it.

I bought a sample pack from Secure, and My God, these Diapers are awesome!

Compared to a Depend Max, these Diapers are Elite.

They're a tad thicker than I would like, but they are so comfortable, and not as crinkling as the Depends. I like the front panel, and the 4 tapes, too.

These Diapers are all I'll buy now.

Just have to go through about 8 more Depend diapers first, and then it's off to Secures.

Guest diaperboylol

just wearing a soaked and loaded tena, and some baby powder nothing els!!! . this is the 3rd time ive wet it so its realy full and thick. just the way i like it, got to got and mommy to ghange me

• 2 weeks later...

i like this post, right now im wearing my all time fav my depends supers witch are wet and alittle poopie, sitting here playing video games, untill i can change into a fresh clean diaper, my GF/Mommy hasnt said im too smelly yet so i'll keep playing untill diaper changing time. im trying to find a walk through for kindom of hearts my disney PS2 game my mommy got for me i cant play KD2 untill i beat the first one.

Currently? (and i think the only one posted to have been wearing so) A Lille Supreme fit Maxi [which is very wet i may add]. A dressing gown and some socks to keep my feet warm :P

Usualy, id put my boxers over the top, jeans and a longsleeve top (I burn very easily so i allways cover everything up if i can)

just woke up from my nap, i wet my self pretty good this time as my onsie is wet also, good thing for bed wetter sheets or it would be a mess,

my t shirt is also wet alittle. i must have wet the whole time i was sleeping. well i did drink two glassess of warm milk before i laid down for my nap.

now its time to get cleaned up and dry and get ready for a movie with my wife, and some dinner soon.

Guest YkDave

a lightly damp x-plus and getting wetter by the minute!

Going to go throw on a pair of pants and head downtown for a bit, feeling in the mood for a diapered walk tonight...

Wet pullups, a sundress with no bra (don't need one). The other night, my favorite: double diapered with a small Abena diaper as an insert to Walgreen's medium. very thick in between my legs...i didn't wet that one right away....and i wasn't wearing anything else.

off to shower now. ran out of Abenas, waiting for my next sample package (mediums instead of small).

ciao