LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Things You Do With Your Diapers

Stu22

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When i wear my diapers i like watching tv and sucking my paci..it's relax for me..i like to wet myself...

Then i change my diaper and I'm ready to go bed

Yes - I must say sitting in a messy diaper waiting to be checked does have a thrill aspect to me. *blush*

I second this! my absolute thrill though is when I just relax and wait, and fill my diaper without trying at all. Although it has taken some training for myself personally. :)

I like to soak my diapers first of all, and then that usually leads to masturbating in them. I usually only wear for a few hours at a time from week to week, though occasionally I get the chance to wear during the day for an extended period. And now and then i'll wear them overnight, but I can never resist the urge to masturbate in them. I'm a DL and i've always had a bit of a pee fetish, so its just too much to resist. Not really into AB stuff, as for messing a diaper i'll do it from time to time but the cleanup is such a hassle compared to normal wetting so I limit it.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest AllenABDL

i am ABDL you can tell from my name lol and also have a Baby fur side i pee in my diaper and rarely poop and sometimes my diaper does turn me on. i always have my paci in my mouth when i am diapered to and i am normaly wearing my onesie!

• 2 weeks later...

I like to do "everything" in my diaper. I am a DL, not AB, but I have enjoyed role playing with friends once in a while. I like to have "accidents" in my diapers by using laxatives and then trying not to let go. But the laxative always wins. When I go out and drink beer I sometimes like to wear a diaper to bed so I don't have to get up to pee during the night.

i like wetting a LOT and messing when its possible (aka when i have time to do the lengthy cleanup). No diaper will ever be taken off dry, I can tell you that!

Its all about the feeling for me. the release, the hot squishy padding, the fact that you can be in a crowd of people completely pissing yourself and no one will ever know... i'm not into AB at all, and it does actually disgust me for some reason. I have no desire to crawl around on the floor and sputter gibberish like I'm 2.

I have tried pacifiers in the past, but they aggravated my TMJ, so its just diapers, diapers, and more diapers for me! :lol: