LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I've Been A Naughty Girl

Tweetie411

Guest Baby Tiana

wish i had a diaper on. Oh well. In a few days. Then I will be the one needing a change. giggles. Hope you cans gets yours changed. What could it be telling me????

I think it's telling you a few days is too long, although wet knickers can be fun too. I got home tonight, and the first thing I did was change into diapers and pop open a beer. :beer: Always helps me soak my diapers!

Why do you have to wait for diapers?

I'm almost out myself, but I rather enjoy buying them. I usually bring them to the most attractive checkout girl I can find :D

Guest Baby Tiana

Maybe.

Well I am waiting cause I ordered a sample of bambino's. So yeah. But they should be here soon. Didn't come today. Oh well though.

Yeah I can't do that. Way to nervous. Self check out is better.

Ah. One of these days I'd like to try a brand with better reviews, but for now I stick with what I can get locally. Without something, at least, you end up with wet knickers!

As for purchasing them, I realized a while ago that people don't care what you're doing. People who are standing in line with you don't look at what you're holding, and checkout people forget about you as soon as you leave. Even if they don't, who cares?

I rather enjoy taking a package of diapers up to an attractive woman at the checkout. To put myself more at ease, I imagine she already knows I wear diapers, and is willing to change them. Or, as an alternative, I imagine she too wears diapers, and is need of a change.

However you do it, once you get past the hurdle of "Oh My God I'm So Embarrassed," buying yourself diapers is no big deal.