LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Greetings And Salutations

lz1396

Well I’m a straight male 28 years old in the southeast USA. I’m a college student. I’m not into wearing diapers my self but I have always found girls (adult girls) in diapers sexy. I’m not a pee fan or a poop fan but I think I could handle a wet diaper so long as pee did not end up every ware. I’m not into getting peed on or anything like that. I think babying a girl and changing her diaper would be hot. I think role playing with her as a passive adult baby and doing knotty things with her like playing doctor could prove to be very exciting. In a relationship I don’t think this is something I would want to do 24/7 but I think incorporating it in to a normal relationship would be fun and enriching. This is not to say that I would not get involved with someone who had to use diapers. I don’t know why it excites me but it dose. I relies fore many hear that wearing diapers is not a chose but a nicety do to some sort of medical reason. I want to say I respect those who don’t have a chose and I understand that this is not all fun and games to you. I can image this condition has come with many hardships and at times great inconveniences and embarrassment. I in no way want to seem disrespectful of those that are hear for support and comfort from your peers. I hope to learn a bit more about this this group and maybe meet some like mined people. With luck I will make some friends hear of both the diaper enthusiasts and if they are not offended by me those that are hear for support. I am more then willing to give any support I can and offer any advice or knowledge I can from what I have learned and my own exasperates in life. My knowledge and experiences in some areas is rather limited but if I can help I would be happy to.

Thanks fore your time and I look forward to meeting people in this group

lz1396

I guess so but I never been a daddy. Dose one start off babysitting first? I also don’t know how that works online? I mean I know how it would work in person. You know the finding a girlfriend that’s into this sort of thing or willing to try it but on line I guess one would find a “girl

Well I’m a straight male 28 years old in the southeast USA. I’m a college student. I’m not into wearing diapers my self but I have always found girls (adult girls) in diapers sexy. I’m not a pee fan or a poop fan but I think I could handle a wet diaper so long as pee did not end up every ware. I’m not into getting peed on or anything like that. I think babying a girl and changing her diaper would be hot. I think role playing with her as a passive adult baby and doing knotty things with her like playing doctor could prove to be very exciting. In a relationship I don’t think this is something I would want to do 24/7 but I think incorporating it in to a normal relationship would be fun and enriching. This is not to say that I would not get involved with someone who had to use diapers. I don’t know why it excites me but it dose. I relies fore many hear that wearing diapers is not a chose but a nicety do to some sort of medical reason. I want to say I respect those who don’t have a chose and I understand that this is not all fun and games to you. I can image this condition has come with many hardships and at times great inconveniences and embarrassment. I in no way want to seem disrespectful of those that are hear for support and comfort from your peers. I hope to learn a bit more about this this group and maybe meet some like mined people. With luck I will make some friends hear of both the diaper enthusiasts and if they are not offended by me those that are hear for support. I am more then willing to give any support I can and offer any advice or knowledge I can from what I have learned and my own exasperates in life. My knowledge and experiences in some areas is rather limited but if I can help I would be happy to.

Thanks fore your time and I look forward to meeting people in this group

lz1396

You sound like a Daddy. Keeping someone in Diapers 24/7 is pretty daddy like. Better get use to the smell of pee and baby powder too. Its not so bad. Some of us kinda like it.

Good luck in meeting a girl, i am sure you will enjoy it.