LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

"real Sex" Ab Clip

Came across this in a YouTube browse... I'm a DL, but thought this was pretty well done... Im almost a little jealous of these babies, having such respectful, loving Mommies!

I'm 100% ONLY DL type - seen the clip before becuase it was the base for a discussion about "privacy" in another thread here on the forums.

Sure the clip is well done, albeit I find the opening sequence if it should have any sort like a documentary character aimed at the "broad public" to be a bit "strong" or "too direct" - a bit of a more talkative intro wouldn't have been bad imho.

but here comes another thing, whilst I don't mind if anyone is into AB Stuff I just can't get myself to find it "cool, good, or whatever "positive" else"...

If any of the ABs has a great time with this sort of thing, I don't mind - but I wouldn't want to get into such a party and especially not "act along".

I don't find it sick or bad - it just doesn't have the slightest little bit of an appeal to me. I guess most "outsiders" would say the same about just plain diapers ;)

yeah I couldn't see myself enjoying a party like that either Eric d. I don't know it just seemed over the top. Like something like that wouldn't happen for the average ab. And thats why I kind of didn't like it. However I thought it was really cute when I saw ab girls acting like babies. For some reason I always find girls look extremely cute when they act like babies. But when I see guys doing that sort of stuff it just seems abnormal. This is just my opinion so please don't yell at me.