LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How To Cause Yourself To Pee?

I have been looking for ways to cause yourself to have a strong desire to pee. As of yet I have not found any "off the shelf" products that will do this. The only products I have found are prescription drugs designed to lower blood pressure. I have wanted to talk with my doctor and claim I am having trouble urinating so he could prescribe something to help cause it... but I am afraid of what "other" tests the doctor might want to preform.

So my question is to everyone. What products have you used to cause you to pee? I'm not looking for laxitives here only products that will cause you to pee. My ultimate goal here is to wet my diaper at night when I am sleeping. I have tried to overcome my anxiety of not being able to pee while laying down but to this day have not had much sucess. I have tried drinking a couple cups of coffee right before bed with a lot of sugar in it but when I'm wearing a diaper.... I can never seem to "auto - wet" it at night. I have tried those hypnosis tapes and personaly believe they are a waste of money as they never work on me. I have also tried drinking alot of water shortly befor going to bed only to wake up with the urge to have to pee. I cannot seem to get over the "don't pee in bed" syndrome.

Any thoughts here would be great!

Simple, when you wake up needing to pee bad... don't get up. Pee in bed. Do this enough, and you should be fine. As far as not being able to pee laying down... well, your body can't hold it forever!

Yeah if you just let go when you wake up with the need.. and then go back to sleep, you will eventually not wake up a all to pee.

On hypnosis: No hypnosis will work unless you A.) really want the suggestion to happen(so if your having trouble peing laying down your subconscience is probably not willing to accept it) and B.) you have to trust the voice giving the Suggestion..

Also don't pay for what is free www.warpmymind.com has lots of free diaper/baby hypnotism mp3s.. I wuoldn't expect any better results than what you got with the tapes though.

Best bet is to drink alot before bed and don't get up to pee.. water works better than coffee.. no caffeine, you sleep easier. sometimes I'll take 1 alcoholic drink before bed as well as water.

Guest Baby_brad

On hypnosis: No hypnosis will work unless you A.) really want the suggestion to happen(so if your having trouble peing laying down your subconscience is probably not willing to accept it) and B.) you have to trust the voice giving the Suggestion..

Also don't pay for what is free www.warpmymind.com has lots of free diaper/baby hypnotism mp3s.. I wuoldn't expect any better results than what you got with the tapes though.

Warp my mind isn't free anymore, I believe its 7 or 8 bucks a month. I have all the wetting hypno files (along with a buncha others). if you want it, let me know.

Yeah if you just let go when you wake up with the need.. and then go back to sleep, you will eventually not wake up a all to pee.

Best bet is to drink alot before bed and don't get up to pee.. water works better than coffee.. no caffeine, you sleep easier. sometimes I'll take 1 alcoholic drink before bed as well as water.

Hypnosis works if you want it to. Very important point. It's also important to continue hypno-therapy on a daily basis, if you have the recordings. At least, once a day.

If you're allergic, Benadryl

works wonders for sleeping through the night. I've gotten to the point where I go to bed with a freshly changed didee and woke up soaked.

Bottom line, from my viewpoint is: The more you re-aquaint your bodily functions with those you had as a baby, the easier it will be for you to re-aquaint you to the infant you long to be again. Conditioning. Time. Consider yourself a baby-in-retraining. It will happen. If, you want it to.

Cuddles,

--heidlynn ;)

problem is when I wake up I am in pain and cannot pee laying down. I have tried to do this for years.... YEA years. I don't know what else to try without damaging my kidneys.

Well surely, for that, you should see your doctor, as that sounds like a problem itself!

I generally find that if i drink a *huge* amount of water before going to bed (I'm talking a couple of litres) then I sometimes wet without waking up. If I do wake up, i just let go & as i'm still half as sleep, when I wake in the morning, I still have that 'I wet myself' feeling!

I have been looking for ways to cause yourself to have a strong desire to pee. As of yet I have not found any "off the shelf" products that will do this. The only products I have found are prescription drugs designed to lower blood pressure. I have wanted to talk with my doctor and claim I am having trouble urinating so he could prescribe something to help cause it... but I am afraid of what "other" tests the doctor might want to preform.

So my question is to everyone. What products have you used to cause you to pee? I'm not looking for laxitives here only products that will cause you to pee. My ultimate goal here is to wet my diaper at night when I am sleeping. I have tried to overcome my anxiety of not being able to pee while laying down but to this day have not had much sucess. I have tried drinking a couple cups of coffee right before bed with a lot of sugar in it but when I'm wearing a diaper.... I can never seem to "auto - wet" it at night. I have tried those hypnosis tapes and personaly believe they are a waste of money as they never work on me. I have also tried drinking alot of water shortly befor going to bed only to wake up with the urge to have to pee. I cannot seem to get over the "don't pee in bed" syndrome.

Any thoughts here would be great!

Try telling yourself that its ok to wet your wearing a diaper. Say that to yourself over and over again in your head... That works for me..

Warp my mind isn't free anymore, I believe its 7 or 8 bucks a month. I have all the wetting hypno files (along with a buncha others). if you want it, let me know.

There are still free files on warpmymind.. What the fee is for is a membership which you only need if you want the other versions of the free files.

Hey, I've been having the same exact problem with wetting while waking in sleep. Well, first you're gonna want to learn to sleep on your stomach since it applies a moderate amount of pressure on your bladder before it's full so it induces a stronger urge to pee before your bladder is bursting as with lying on your back. Just keep drinking lots of water before bed time (about 2 of those plastic, throw-away, party cups full of water work for me.) And of corse the alcohol...It's a diuretic and causes your kidneys to filter out as much water from your blood stream as possible causing you to have to pee more often. And that's about it. I'm able to wet the bed without waking up like once every few weeks if I sleep deep enough.