LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dpf No Ta - Hi Everyone !

Amazoraptor

I am so glad to see a good site to replace that pathetic Diaper Pail friends.

It started off well but soon turned into an area full of idiots that were more interested in picking on everyone, back stabbing and running everyone down who was unable to spell or write coherently.

This is how it should be, plain simple and full of Adults who just want to chat swap ideas, stories and whatever....great..... :D

Hi, im Davinna been in the "system" for along time but stayed away from DPF.

Visiting Daily D for ages now and found this place by accident... is it new or am i just blind ? ;)

D/L have been all my life and no idea why - some days would love not to be and then others ...well its the cheeky thrill of wearing a disposable in a public place without anyone knowing !

Into disposables although i grew up in cloth but dont like it only disp thanks for me.

just gone back to plastic pants, found Suprima now do a smaller range but top quality so im testing some of the range and so far very good.. including prices.

Thanks catch you all along the way, D.

Welcome, Davinna. I believe this board has been around for a few years now, so it might have just been invisible to you somehow. You will find all types here, AB's, DL's and AB/DL's. Look around and make yourself at home.

Greetings Davinna!

I too have been a DL all my life (well darn close anyway), and have little idea why. This really is a great, friendly site. Not much picking on or backstabbing and what little there is gets stopped quickly. I'm also with you on the disposables...nothing beats them :)

glad that you found the forums and hope to see more posts from you!