LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Chat Room Open To All

DailyDi

I would volunteer to be a chat room Mod, since i am on here lots and know a lot of ppl here and their moods and chat styles.

pet

Now.....I'd definately vote for diaperedpet as diaperedpet falls into a similar "fetish" catagory as me. Besides that she lickssssssssssssss everyone - so thats a nice touch! She also knows other peoples moods and how to deal with them. Like with Brenda_Shoe_Box - when she gets lippy...ban the use of "pink-ness" in chat. Go on petsy....you know it makes sense *slips a $1billion under door to petsy* :D

Dynamick x

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm purrssssssssssssssssssssssss thank you Mick, i'm already unofficial self voted room presy :) and tigger is vice presy lol, i would love to be a mod and introduce some politeness and manners in chat as well as help out with questions,thanks again mick lickssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

pet

ok...here goes......

i've said it before on this board many times.........

i've come to greatly appreciate the site and its members and DD for being the hard working site owner that he is....there is an element of integrity here that i've not really found anywhere else.....and for that reason i'll be open to what the future holds

However, from my experience.......mods do not make a chatroom better for everyone...people have a hard time being fair sometimes......it's human nature....chatrooms already have a tendency to be cliquie and already create a sort of rivalry between members....add to this mix moderators who are already members of these cliques and viola.......instant problems.......

DD already has a great group of people who seem to for the most part moderate themselves........i personally am not one of the friends of a very popular person on this board...but without a moderator i feel we share a chatroom without troubles.......but knowing that she doesn't like me and has tried to stir up problems with me before.....i am very leery of a situation with one of her friends being a moderator....

Several of my friends have joined the list of interested in being a moderator and i'm sure they would be fair.....but i still felt i needed to throw in my two cents.............

best wishes,

jennie

Guest Katharsys

My two cents here....

MEH!

There is only one troll that I would love to see being able to be booted as soon as it comes in. Everyone else seems fine enough, even if sometimes tempers flare. As long as the mods don't abuse the power, I could care less who becomes all becomes a mod. You all know that I try to get along with everyone in the room...

If you are talking about who I think you are talking about then no need to worry because she doesn't go into the chat anymore. And second, are you saying that unless its one of your own clique that becomes mod that everything is going to be unfair? And, why would you be concerned if one of "the member you dont like" friends became a mod? I know a lot of her friends that are completely 100% respectable to everyone in the chat room.

Lang,

it was early when i wrote that post...maybe it isn't as well written as i'd intended it to be, though i feel you've put words and implications into what i've written that is not there.

The person i'm speaking of may not come to chat anymore...or she may come back tomorrow......it doesn't matter to me what she does either way....because i don't allow her actions affect me....but my point is .....there is always someone who you don't agree with or want to associate with...and while you may chose to ignore or avoid that individual....you can only control your own actions or words but not the the actions or words of others.

As for me saying that everything would be unfair if the mods are not friends of mine, that is definitely not what i was saying...i believe you should reread what i said in my post....

Several of my friends have joined the list of interested in being a moderator and i'm sure they would be fair

i have friends here, they are people i respect...a number of them have volunteered to be a mod...... fyi ... apparently you don't know this but....i certainly share many of the same friends as the above mentioned person...i do not distinguish people as her friends and my friends..........i try to treat everyone here with the same kindness, understanding and support that i do in every other aspect of my life. ....and basically i respect those who offer up the same.......

my concern is not about whether i like this person or that person....or even that cliques exist........ those things i accept as fact.....

in my opinion a mod needs to be someone who is impartial, fair minded, unbaised and i just think that's very hard to be in a room that you come to relax in...to enjoy yourself in.........and to make friends in.....

Guest Katharsys

...in my opinion a mod needs to be someone who is impartial, fair minded, unbaised and i just think that's very hard to be in a room that you come to relax in...to enjoy yourself in.........and to make friends in.....

Since I dislike everyone equally, I'll be mod then

:P

JUST KIDDING