LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

First Big Weekend

Hi there,

I've been wanting to try wearing nappies/diapers (I'm from the UK) for some time now, and I've just put on my very first pull-up.

Nice to find there's a community for people who share my interest.

Alex.

Some Tena pants. I wanted something a bit more babyish, but these are lots of fun. Just wet myself for the first time. I'm a bit worried it'll leak, but I was surprised how good it felt when I put it on for the first time.

Guest Sissy  Lil Lucy

hehehe yay for you!

You think they feel good just you wait till you try some of the others out there.... no rush though.. all in good time!!

Lucy

Can I ask you a question? What are the best nappies I can get in the UK without having to order specially? It's not that I can't order them through the net, but I share a house so awkeard questions could be asked that I don't want to answer quite yet. I'm a 32-inch waist, quite skinny, but want the most "babyish" nappies possible. It's all a bit new and confusing.

Alex

Guest Sissy  Lil Lucy

Guess a bit depends on where in the UK you are, you might be lucky to have someone that stocks them near you.... personally i order from net... so i don't really know.... if you've got some money to spare maybe you can get a mailbox to have things posted too ... if you can't get anything you want localy...

There are a few posts about actual stores in the UK

Lucy

Alex just pick up some stuffers, and use what you got for now, they are sold as guards here, like for someone who just has a small wetting problem, they are plastic backed so you need to poke holes in the back before you stick them to the diaper.

Don't put them too low, or when you sit it will squeeze the urine out, but these will at least double the use of your diaper/nappy....B, Hey good luck

Hi alex and welcome to DD,

If you have no problems about going to a store and buying nappies , then search you local chemists and you shold be able to find a Tena nappy in your size. Abri is hard to find in shops of the internet and so are most other nappies. But going to Boots or some independent chemists you might score lucky and find some Tena Slip. Most stores that you order from online are very discreet and the packaging is very plain, ive ordered online many times and nothing untoward has happened. Hope this helps.

Adam :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Alex and welcome, as to how to get hold of Nappies I think it is much as the others have said, go to your local chemist's as these days most of them have a very good stock of absorbant underwear ! :D

A very popular make is "TENA slips" and I use them and find them to be very good indeed-they come in three different absorbantcies namely Mauve=Maximum

Green=Medium

Blue=Minimum

From experience I would advise that you do not bother with the "Tena Flex" as they are not the full garment (imho).

Best of luck with your shopping! :lol::drinks_wine:

May that weekend be just the beggining !