LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hello, Good To Be Here

Hello!

I wanted to say and introduce myself.

I'm Steve, I'm 29 and from Lancashire in the UK.

I've been wearing diapers for several years now, my girlfriend and family don't know about my fetish. I've been a regular visitor to AB sites for a while, and I thought I would pluck up the courage to post and say hello.

I like to pretend that I'm a baby girl, but don't go too far along the sissy route.

I have my own bottle, pink plastic pants, dummy and dolly. The only diapers I can easily get hold of are inconinent ones from the local chemist (Boots).

I think I'd like to meet up with someone, and explore things further, but that's for another post.

Anyway, it's great to be here, hope you are well and thanks for reading.

Luv and hugs

Babystevieuk

x

:D

Guest Sissy  Lil Lucy

Hewos,

Welcome to the board... hope you have fun here.... always like seeing new UK memebrs too!

And please don't be shy about being a baby girl (or a lil sissy even), though a lot have found once you step down the path its a slippery slpo which you sjust don't wanna crawl back up.. hehe

giggles

Lucy

Hi stevie and welcome to the DD. Being girlie is nothing to be ashamed of here, we dont judge you for who you are. Come on in, make urself at home and join us in the chat :)

Adam

• 2 weeks later...