LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

So I've Already Told Hubby...

So I've already told my husband about wanting to try wearing diapers, but he doesn't like the idea. Any ideas on what I should do? I do a little searching and reading online but it doesn't seem to give me the "fix" I need :(

Wow, good for you. Its what you want and he could come around. If they fit maybe try some huggies pull ups or the goodnites and get real sexy!!! Good luck.

boy ricky

You should have told him about your diaper desires before you married him. Atleast he diddn't freak out but I wouldn't marry someone and then surprise them that I like to wear diapers lol.

I told him before we got married, but even though he's not really into it I still love him dearly!

Welcome Storey, your situation is a turn around from the situation in which a boyfriend or husband is trying to sweet talk his significant other into participating in diaper play. Back in 1991 when I decided relaxing as an adult baby (AB) would help me cope with my 24/ incontinence I was so luck that the first AB magazine I ever saw had an article by Don Davis, saying he had been the "Daddy Don" to his late wife. I knew Don would be at a party. So when I introduced myself to him, I knew he understood incontinence and AB for relaxation. We have been happily married over 16 years.

Storey, in other posts you did make it clear your told your now husband about your emotional diaper need before your wedding, which was the right and ethical thing to do. There is not any one magic answer to change your husband's mind. How about you take a good look at the photos of diapered men and women in our galleries. Would you ever dress like some of them do? What if you showed some of those pictures to your husband?

Continue reading past posts here, because a whole lot of members have given advice on this topic a whole lot of times. The fact is most diaper couples consist of one partner who needs diapers, while the other is indifferent, or even hostile. Marriage can be hard, so those of us who are diapered probably need to put more than our fair share into making our relationship so good our spouse will want to keep us happy, even if that means sometimes seeing us diapered.

Take a look in the Links & Announcement section for a topic called "A Very Sad Movie" which has a link to Michael Bryson's 21 minute extended preview of his up-coming feature movie REDEMPTION in which a 22 year old married woman has needed the emotional support of diapers when she is stressed. She puts one one and is sleeping when her husband sees her. Fortunately he is gentle, loving and comforts her. They are cuddling in bed at the fade out, so we don't know if she was still diapered, or if his love allowed her to go diaperless.

Best of good wishes, Angela Bauer

So I've already told my husband about wanting to try wearing diapers, but he doesn't like the idea. Any ideas on what I should do? I do a little searching and reading online but it doesn't seem to give me the "fix" I need :(

This may sound a little manipulative, but it's really just basic psychology. If you want him to like the idea of you in diapers more, try to pair diapers with something good. You don't even have to be discreet about this, you could tell him plainly that it's something you're planning to do. I'm not sure what he's into, and what he's not, but you could, for example, be more touchy with him, dress a little sexier than normal, watch football with him...really whatever floats his boat. In time, I think most people get over their initial dislike of diapers because at the core of the situation, they're not actually all that bad. Most of the resistance comes from how strange and new they are, and that all wears off with exposure.

OKMe's suggestion is actually a great example of this. For my girlfriend, who is adjusting to the idea, I tend to be more cuddly when diapered - not on purpose - it's just a pleasant side-effect.

Thanks everyone :) I'll have to check out the post mentioned.

After thinking about what I wrote, it's not that he isn't into it really, it's that he could care less id I wore them or not, he just doesn't want to have any part in changing me or anything of the sorts. Maybe some of the suggestions ya'll gave would help things. I guess time will tell!

Well storey I wish I could tell you what to do about your husband but I currently am in the same spot with my fiancee, she doesnt care I do it just doesnt want anything to do with it. SO when I figure it out I'll let you know and if you figure it out you tell me. I am sure one of us will figure it out. GOOD LUCK

Put

I still have a few months till we are married, guess I will really see how she feels about it then

I hope you plan on discussing this with her BEFORE you get married! Springing that on her after would not be a good idea!