LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Furrys Vs Trekys Bowling

First of all that video is lol funny. I started crying because I was laughing so hard. Also I was curious do furrys have a desire for a person to take care of them like a pet or do they prefer being with peopoe who're their own species like fox with a fox and a panda with a panda? If this sounds offensive in anyway I wwant to say sorry in advance I'm totaly clueless about furrys.

We don't need anyone to take care of us, but some dogs are sometimes leashed. In general, we all get along. And, in the furry community, there's a lot more physical contact. Hugging, scritching, back rubs. We aren't afraid to be affectionate. And babyfurs and diaperfurs our the distinction of AB/DL within Furry. So, those rules apply, too. You have to admit, a baby fox is cuter than a baby human. Right?

Guest Sissy  Lil Lucy

Now I'm gonna have to admit here.. I'm a Trekkie, though i do think you baby furs are sooo cute (no offense meant)...

just wanted to say in the furs defense i bet none of them could actually get their paws in a bowling ball.....

Giggles

Lucy

We don't need anyone to take care of us, but some dogs are sometimes leashed. In general, we all get along. And, in the furry community, there's a lot more physical contact. Hugging, scritching, back rubs. We aren't afraid to be affectionate. And babyfurs and diaperfurs our the distinction of AB/DL within Furry. So, those rules apply, too. You have to admit, a baby fox is cuter than a baby human. Right?

If I saw a furry on the street, would he or she be offended of I ran up and petted dem?

They are SOOO CUTE!

Furs like bein' petted an' scritched. Just don't pull dere tails.

Just out of curiousity - is there an texts or websites having some in depth information on the topic of "furries"??

In the past I've seen a few pics, I've seen the term a couple of times - after all in the ABDL community it seems to be seen "often"...

is there any psychological background? Where does it come from, what's the motivation, the thing?

Don't get me wrong - please not - I personally think it looks like good fun - but I never thought it was some sort of "lifestyle"...

the trekkies vs. furries video was fun btw.

I never was a "trekkie" but I didn't mind the occasional star trek once in a while ;)

Guest lil one

Klingons are not unemotional they laugh and joke around it was worf who was that way

But I'm a scifi fan for a long time

but I like wolves myself and figure I have the heart of a dragon if anyone knows what that means!!!

Klingons are not unemotional they laugh and joke around it was worf who was that way

But I'm a scifi fan for a long time

but I like wolves myself and figure I have the heart of a dragon if anyone knows what that means!!!

It means you cut out a dragon's heart and you keep it in a box under your bed?