LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Auto Reorder Of Diapers

I have had my day diapers on auto reorder for years now. I always get my next order when I just have a few diapers left from the last order. I was wearing abena durring the day and mega care line at night. My night times I did not have my night time on auto reorder. I would always keep a few bags of day times around even between orders just incase something happen. When I get too many day times I would just start wearing them at night. Now I have switched to wearing abena day and night and I have my auto reorder setup for both. My question is how do you handle this? I know I am going to end up with more and more diapers until I tell my vendor to hold off for a week or two.

I have had my day diapers on auto reorder for years now. I always get my next order when I just have a few diapers left from the last order. I was wearing abena durring the day and mega care line at night. My night times I did not have my night time on auto reorder. I would always keep a few bags of day times around even between orders just incase something happen. When I get too many day times I would just start wearing them at night. Now I have switched to wearing abena day and night and I have my auto reorder setup for both. My question is how do you handle this? I know I am going to end up with more and more diapers until I tell my vendor to hold off for a week or two.

Together with each shipment of nappies, I recieve a prepaid postcard on which I just tick off the number of cases I want to recieve next.

When I open the last bag, I mail the postcard, and recieve a new shipment 2-3 days later, no need for calling or even writing anything except for ticking off the number and putting the postcard in a mailbox.

I know for me here in the US, the company I deal with, a simple call and they will delay the next auto shipment or adjust it if you just ask. I would think a quick call would clarify that with who you deal with. It shouldn't affect your rebate for auto shipment as you aren't cancelling it just adjusting. Best of luck..but then again you really can't have to many diapers can you? :P

Together with each shipment of nappies, I recieve a prepaid postcard on which I just tick off the number of cases I want to recieve next.

When I open the last bag, I mail the postcard, and recieve a new shipment 2-3 days later, no need for calling or even writing anything except for ticking off the number and putting the postcard in a mailbox.

I get my nappies from xpmedical, Who do you get yours from?

I get my nappies from xpmedical, Who do you get yours from?

It's a system our healthcare service uses, it doesn't matter where they are delivered from or what is delivered. The system applies for all of the articles that I recieve on a regular basis. Whenever I ned to reorder, find the correct postcard mark out what I need and post it... Couldn't be much easier.

Juliabam ur from the uk right

in the us every thing is diferent it hard to get nappys/diapers on a perscription but just callin ur provider is the easyest way to get it done

• 3 weeks later...