LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Single Daddy

DaddyDub

I’ve broken up my little girl a while back and haven’t really had a friend or new little girl to talk to in a while. I don’t really know what else to say. I use hypnosis to help with the role playing if anyone wants to see if it’d work. I’m not really looking for a new g/f or little girl just someone to role play with and talk to online. If you want to know anything else ask away.

I’ve broken up my little girl a while back and haven’t really had a friend or new little girl to talk to in a while. I don’t really know what else to say. I use hypnosis to help with the role playing if anyone wants to see if it’d work. I’m not really looking for a new g/f or little girl just someone to role play with and talk to online. If you want to know anything else ask away.

Sorry to hear about your beak up... I hope you find what you are looking for here at DD...and welcome to DD.... but I must say you are definitely not the only one looking for a girl into the scene... you may want to take a number and get in line lol.... but in all sincerity... I do hope you find what you are looking for

I'm sorry to hear about the break up. Did you two meat online or in real life? Also if you want to talk about being a daddy or give me some pointers or what ever would be happy to chat with someone who is also into the whole parental thing who is also near my age. I wish you the best of luck in finding an ab girl to hang out with.

lol I don't know if I have any pointers. I mean just do stuff that you both think are fun and want to do. As with any role playing you just need to learn the bounders of it. And she was with me in rl, but other things caused us to break up about 6 months ago. lol And yea I know I'd have lil to no luck actually finding a new baby girl. I remember when we first started she thought she was alone in that fetish and I found this for her to show she wasn't. We'll she was active for a little while till she kept getting pm's from guys talking dirty. She decided to stop coming on after to much of that. Even though she made it fairly well known she was dating me.

I had a similar relationship where my friend Ashly and I found out we were not a lone in this whole wanting to be a baby thing. We were never more than friends but she was the only person in my life I felt I could truly trust. I want that kind of relationship again in real life. The main problem is I don't know how to trust again because the last two people i let in didn't take it well at all.So how can a person know who to trust with this life style? I just want to tell someone and not have them treat me differently than they would if they didn't know.

I'm also sorry to hear about your ex girlfriends troubles in here. Shes not a lone in sick perverts herassing them with stupid rude questions like "are you wearing right now?" not even hello just that question. It seems like some rude person always IMs me with stupid questions that make me want to puke.

I wish you well