LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Another Bambino Post

Hello all. haven't posted in here for awhile. To the point, I just purchased a sample pack of bambino all white diapers. They are head and shoulders above all other diapers, even my Attends waistband diapers. The only reason I waited is because of their cost and being strictly a diaper lover, I didn't care for the baby print. I must say, this is a diaper for a diaper lover. Its saying something when there is a company making a purpose built diaper just for us. It is simply incredible that there is a legit market demand for these diapers. This makes me believe that our community is bigger than I ever thought. Anyway, I love them. I will be buying them exclusively and soon as I run out of Attends. Sorry if I'm rehashing others opinions. I just had to post something about these incredible diapers.

DLK

I just ordered a sample of them recently and am anxious to try them. I got the classic design with the word "baby" written on them. I live in Vermont, anybody know about how long it should take to get them?

I live in minnesota , and it usually takes about a week. Great diapers! You'll love em!