LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hello

nita

Hey, I'm new here, just joined and I'm really nervous. I'm a first year social work student and very new to this lifestyle. I want to make friends but it's really too soon for me to think of other relationships. I like WOW, chess, sudoku and chatting. This is all very overwhelming for me and i can't believe i actually did this.

Welcome welcome tou our little corner of the interwebs. please make yourself at home and join us often in the chat.

And join us on the message boards too!!!

Welcome Nita! Congrats on taking the plunge...it is a big step and nerve wracking (some of us still get nervous when buying diapers at the store) and everyone here has been through it, so if you have any questions feel free to ask!!! You will find that this is a great site with a lot of really really good people!!!

and always remember you are not alone

Welcome to DD. May you find some happiness here, a comforting word, encouragement to obtain and use whatever variety of product you wish, and answers to any questions you may have or want to answer. And have fun doing it is even better.

Hi nita and welcome to DD. Hope you settle in ok and find this place to your liking. Dont worry about being overwhelmed, we all were at some point. We dont bite, those that do get muzzled, so come on in and get to know people and you will soon make friends and not feel so overwhelmed. Youve met my little girl Thera, so im sure she can fill you in on anything.

Take care

Adam :)