LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wife Hunting

storzech

Hey all. I am hunting a wife. I have not had much luck, and seriously devoting myself to religous life if this does not work. I am religous and seek someone that can understand the diaper thing but is searching for a moral man. I may be that guy, I have a few doctrines that I must follow in a relationship the primary one is no sex until married, and when I will be true to the oath taken in God's house for marriage. I have time and patience and will not be making any official move until I got my honorable discharge. I am an E-6 and I am a Navy trained nuclear engineer. I pray to have this bring some hope.

Best of luck on your search Storzech (Steve). If you have read my posts from the past I think your on a simple hunt. Well at least for the wife part of it, the rest will come with time. Don't get discouraged morals are a very important part of life.

There's someone out there for everyone. You may have limited yourself still being in the service, maybe not. I met and married my first wife while in the Military. Funny thing was when I was discharged, and we went out and about in the "real" world we kinda fell apart from each other. I have a new Mommy/wife now and things couldn't be better.

You have a great field and many opportunities both in and out of the service, plus the added bonus of glowing in the dark, thus being a great feature for going to the bathroom at night...ahhh wait you don't need that feature. :P

Thanks for your support. I have no idea what today's lady wants. I have honesty, patients, and when she marries me I will show unconditional love like God shows us. I am at a lose and I think I can use the love of God and family in a different way if I am not called to marriage.

Nice post however don't know if the ladies will like the term "hunting for a wife" Please I beg of you to enjoy being single your not 50 but 25. At 43 I remember the dream of falling in love and the house with the white pickit fence. Yet at a clip at about 65% divorce goes hand in hand with marriage. Don't even want to count those I know who are not happy in marriage. Including devout followers of God. So diaper or lover or nor please enjoy being single. Being a diaper lover then you are different. In the real world you will have a whole heck of a lot of woman not interested in you for that very reason. I mean how often do you see the most beautiful woman who models for a living dating the most ugly beer belly guy whose profession is being unemployed most of the time. Well multiply that a few times and thats what it sometimes feels like for AB/DL guys looking for that special woman. So please enjoy being single and don't take one day for granted. And maybe down the road you will have that special woman diaper and all.

If any girls that read this post I would be most greatful for a comment as to the flaw in my personality and what girls look for. Thank You and God Bless You

W

e're not really qualified to comment on your personality or its flaws based on a short forum posting. You'd be better off asking your real-life friends (the ones who really know you) if you want an honest opinion on why you're having a hard time meeting someone. Be patient, be confident in yourself, and be happy with yourself...and things often work themselves out. Good luck.

I think my big problem is I have very little interaction with girls and have a stay away mentality because I fear being falsly accused of harassment, not knowing there age, and I have know idea how to aproach a female of my age to just talk. I thank you for your help but if you help criticize my breif profile or have questions I will try to answer honestly. With how hard I have tried and now for the most part given up, I am convinced I may be called to religous life. This is the last gasp of air for an attempt to start a family before, I enter the life of a Catholic Preist.