LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hello

Hello. I'm Amy and I'm new here.

Not sure what to say about myself, I guess I've been curious most of my life thinking that enjoying being treated like a baby and wearing diapers was enjoyable meant there was something wrong with me. I started looking around a few months ago and found out that I'm not alone. That's a comforting thought to know. I'm a little scared about people around me knowing at the moment, I've sort of kept it to myself since I was a kid, scared that others might think I was mentally sick or something, even when I know I'm not. I live with my parents still, too. And it's difficult trying to be who I want to be when I'm supposed to be what everyone else wants me to be. If that makes sense.

But I am glad I've found this site, maybe now that I realize it's not a bad thing at all, I can escape to here for comfort and be myself. People do seem very friendly here. :)

Hello kitten, and welcome :-)

It does sound like a bit of a pickle youre in. Diapers are kind of risky when you still live with parents. Its still a good thing to keep quiet unless you have a good idea how someone might react.

Anyway, hope you get to enjoy it some of the time.

Meanwhile, make some friends here and enjoy your stay :-D

Thank you for the warm welcome. Yes, It can be a little difficult. My parents both have mental illnesses and because of that, I tend to be looked at differently as well, like they're expecting me to fall into the same categorey.

I once tried telling my mom that I've always been curious about my lifestyle, but it didn't come to the acceptance I wanted. The subject has never been brought up again, and I'm afraid to even mention it as a reminder. I don't think it's shame, I think it's more that I'm afraid of being looked at differently. I know I'm not insane, or crazy, as some people around me may think, I'm happy with who I am. However, I'm concerned people may not see it the same way as I do.

I've already been browsing around the boards a few days, (My apologies for not posting as much until now) and it does seem like such a friendly and warm place.

I thought maybe I could say a little about myself, because I didn't get around to it in my introduction. (Apologies for that, too.)

As I mentioned, I'm Amy, I'm 21 going on 35 (in the one half of my mind. LOL) I live in Australia, and as you can see, I tend to have a very strange sense of humor, I'm mostly joking about 99% of the time, but then, I guess that seems to be a very common Australian trait, even though technically, I'm not Australian.

I was born in Detroit, Michigan, USA and I'm adopted. I moved down here when I was 5-years-old and that's where I've been for the past almost 17 years. I turn 22 this year, and looking foward to it immensely, seeing as that all of my friends are all older than me and still see me as the baby of the "family". Not that I mind it much, of course, but I like to think I can somewhat act my age when need be.

I'm an easy-going person, I like fairness, good humor, and the simple things in life (meaning I still do not own an iPod, any gaming console past SNES, Windows Vista, and I've never eaten sushi) I like to befriend everyone, which means one week I could be playing Duck Duck Goose with preschoolers one day (ah, those were the days, too) and the next be laughing at the newest Adam Sandler movie with some of my best buds.

My music consists of almost everything, up to the early 90's all the way back to some Classical. Though, I do have a place in my heart for Rap, Hip Hop, Classic Rock, and Country. (eg; Johhny Cash and Dolly Parton) Oh, I'm also studying Judaism to convert.

Well, that's all me pretty much, sorry it's so long. I'm a complex person as well as old-fashioned, but I think I got it all in there.

Hi Baby kitten and welcome to the site where you are most definately NOT ALONE as you have discovered.

Whilst it is nice to live with your parents it can have it's problems :blush:

Always remember to cover your tracks especially on the computer even if your parents are not fully computer litterate as a "strange site" may cause difficult questions . :o

Just be your self and enjoy-we all say it=life is too short. :band::groupwave::horse:

From the time I first signed up to the site until today, I now have my own computer, so them finding anything is nothing to fear, fortunetly. My parents barely know how to switch a computer off let alone get into my files, and they certainly won't be nearing my computer, they have their own. So all is well.

And yes, thank you, I'm so happy to find I am not the only one. When I was younger I thought it was something to be ashamed of and something to fear about myself because it must not have been "normal" I'm not sure if you're a AB or a DL, but did you ever play those games with your friends or family where you were babies? I did with my cousins most of the time, and I found it fun and enjoyable, when I got older, I still found myself wanting to be in the same fun, and comfortable time. I guess that's when I discovered my love for it, but it scared me thinking it was wrong. I'm glad to know it's not now, and I'm not the only one who finds it just as thrilling and lovable.

I have lived on my own before, I recently have only moved back in with my parents because I suffer from Anxiety Disorder (I have panic attacks) I attempted to move out a few weeks ago, but it didn't work out because I ended up with a series of them. So, I ended up back at my parents, and it looks like for a little while, I won't be going. As for it being nice...well, I'll just leave it there. My mother is not the easiest person to get along with, nor defend. LOL.

Oh, another thing I should have added into that little bio. Be warned; I tend to like my paragraphs a lot. In RL, and online. LOL.

A big hello to you kitten and welcome to DD. Its a good place to hang out and chat with others of a similar mind. Hope you settle in ok and make yourself at home. We are all here to enjoy ourselfs, chat, share expeiriences and offer support.

Adam :)