LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hello From The Cold!

LilGreg

dat's why I started. I was getting so much stress from work, and financial troubles, and everything breaking on me (car and computer, which cost hundreds of dollars, would've been thousands if my friend wasn't a mechanic willing to do it for free) that I had a nervous breakdown, went to try and sleep it off, and ended up havin' an accident in my underwear...both pee and poop. An' I pooped a little in my undies again later dat night, but I wasn't sleepin' den. I felt it, but didn't make it to the bathroom in time. It was like water. the next day, I peed my pants...an' I tried to hide it, by pulling the front of my pants down, but I soaked the back of them, too. Those underwear were so drenched.... I'd always been curious about diapers, and at this point, I was concerned. I mean, I know how to hold it, and use a potty. An, poopin my pants is somethin that never happens....unintentionally at least. *blushes* I was a bad foxie before diapies. But, I'd put toilet paper in my undies so dey wouldn't get ruined. I was a mess, and my mom wanted me to drive down that weekend, but luckily she said to hold off on the trip (appx 150 miles), and I went to an annual party that a friend of my roommate holds. I went and found that someone who really likes me, and I like ta cuddle, is a babyfur. I started talkin' to him, and the party lasted from saturday into sunday afternoon, which I was alone wiff him in the living room, and he said he brought padding, and I really wanted him to put me in diapers, but he felt that it wasn't the best place for that as there were still lots of people there. So, I didn't get in diapers, that day, but the next day, last Monday, I was talking about it with another friend of mine, and he talked me into going to Wal-Mart and buying diapers. I'm glad he pushed me, because I don't think I would've ever gotten up the courage. He kinda stood watch as I picked these Assurance brand, size medium. He was irritated that I took so long, but I wanted to make sure I was gettin' the right ones. After coming home and putting on my first diapie, I looked at reviews for these, and a lot of people seem to like them. Saying they're comfortable and absorbent. I peed and pooped in that first diapie with all my ability, and I feel I filled it pretty good, but it didn't leak, and I felt relieved, cuz I was worried bout leaks. And, the story continues, today.

Guest Katharsys

Hihi lilgreg :) welcome in from the cold.

Pull up a chair by the fire and chew the fat with us for a whole on the board!

To paraphrase the Soup Nazi - "No more lurking for you"