LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapies At Work

Knuxie Fawks

I's so nervous. Dis is my first time goin' ta work wearin a diapie, but it's not that big, and not that crinkly... I hope nobody notices. Other babyfurs say dat most people don' notice, and dose dat do, don't pinpoint it. I tink de onwy ting dat wud give me away is da crinkle, but it's no more than if I were to have receipts in my pocket...which I did the other day, an' I heard it crinkle. Anyone else wear diapies at work? Any tips?

I's so nervous. Dis is my first time goin' ta work wearin a diapie, but it's not that big, and not that crinkly... I hope nobody notices. Other babyfurs say dat most people don' notice, and dose dat do, don't pinpoint it. I tink de onwy ting dat wud give me away is da crinkle, but it's no more than if I were to have receipts in my pocket...which I did the other day, an' I heard it crinkle. Anyone else wear diapies at work? Any tips?

About the crinkle... actually it's harder to hear than you might guess... you normally if you listen closely hear you breathing even without doing sports, don't you... but normally you don't hear other people breathing? do you? (unless they breath heavy...)...

it's one of these noises wich you think is louder than it actually is.

other than that:

Wear cloth-backed diapers (I know... it's not the same...) but they usually crinkle quite a bit less...

wear some tight fitting undies over the diaper (there are actually special "stiffer" underpants to hold pads and diapers "in place"...) these do really muffle most crinkle down to a level where even you self shouldn't be able to notice it anymore.

Don't act "obvious" - you should only get more attention if you act "odd" ... as long as you act normal nobody will notice... and if they do, so what -> say you've had a very serious bladder infection - say it's temporary and medical

About the crinkle... actually it's harder to hear than you might guess... you normally if you listen closely hear you breathing even without doing sports, don't you... but normally you don't hear other people breathing? do you? (unless they breath heavy...)...

it's one of these noises wich you think is louder than it actually is.

other than that:

Wear cloth-backed diapers (I know... it's not the same...) but they usually crinkle quite a bit less...

wear some tight fitting undies over the diaper (there are actually special "stiffer" underpants to hold pads and diapers "in place"...) these do really muffle most crinkle down to a level where even you self shouldn't be able to notice it anymore.

Don't act "obvious" - you should only get more attention if you act "odd" ... as long as you act normal nobody will notice... and if they do, so what -> say you've had a very serious bladder infection - say it's temporary and medical

Well, the day went as usual. I was rather self-conscious about the crinkle, but nobody seemed to notice, even when at point-blank range. I wear Assurance super-absorbant diapers (I think they're Mediums), and my boxer briefs cover them completely, and my pants with a belt over that. I guess I should be less nervous.

I did feel nervous ...or maybe anxious, before going to work, almost enough to pee before I even got there, but I got there, and cleaned and did all the stuff I normally do, as well as assisting (I'm a dental assistant), and we have small rooms, so the only way to get around the room when the doctor is in her chair is by strafing/side-stepping.

Really, I suppose it's no louder than if I had some shopping receipts in my pockets. I should stop bein' a big baby! (sarcasm)

• 2 months later...

I was very nervous my first time wearing at work. Most the of the time I keep my personal life from my work life, but occasionally i like to indulge in a bit of fun. If you are wearing disposables you have a better chance of not getting noticed than bulky cloth. I'd recommend wearing baggy pants at work so that there is no visual evidence of your undie choice of the day. As far as changing, i try not to use them at work since all the bathrooms are public, and i really don't need the drama from co-workers. Hope this helps you *huggles*

I've never worn diapers to work or college, in fact I rarely wear them out at all. However, I always wear them at the outdoor music festivals I attend.

For one thing it's easy, you don't have to worry about crinkle when you are listening to a rock band and the weather at UK festivals is usually wet, so you are often wearing a long coat that covers it.

It's also very practical (which is one reason why I do it) I don't know what toilet facilities they give you at festivals in the States, but over here it's chemical ones with a queue about a mile long, and when you get to them you would never want to sit on them anyway!!

So, apologies to the Foo Fighters and Radiohead, but I've seen some great bands in a very soggy diaper!!

I've never worn diapers to work or college, in fact I rarely wear them out at all. However, I always wear them at the outdoor music festivals I attend.

For one thing it's easy, you don't have to worry about crinkle when you are listening to a rock band and the weather at UK festivals is usually wet, so you are often wearing a long coat that covers it.

It's also very practical (which is one reason why I do it) I don't know what toilet facilities they give you at festivals in the States, but over here it's chemical ones with a queue about a mile long, and when you get to them you would never want to sit on them anyway!!

So, apologies to the Foo Fighters and Radiohead, but I've seen some great bands in a very soggy diaper!!

Beth, the "Fighters" and Radiohead, had they known about your diapered condition, would probably have invited you to dance on stage with them. Sans trousers. Hee, heeee. I'm serious. That's rock and roll. If you're a musician, you could probably have jammed with 'em. Maybe even earned a spot in their lineup. C'mon. Take a chance, next time. Leap of faith, no more. Getting by security might be a problem, but if you look and act like you're part of the show, they might hand you a break. (Or, break your hand, hee, heeee.) You never know, till you try. You won't need no stinkin' badges. You'll be wearing one around your waist.

Cuddles,

--heidilynn ;)

Beth, the "Fighters" and Radiohead, had they known about your diapered condition, would probably have invited you to dance on stage with them. Sans trousers. Hee, heeee. I'm serious. That's rock and roll. If you're a musician, you could probably have jammed with 'em. Maybe even earned a spot in their lineup. C'mon. Take a chance, next time. Leap of faith, no more. Getting by security might be a problem, but if you look and act like you're part of the show, they might hand you a break. (Or, break your hand, hee, heeee.) You never know, till you try. You won't need no stinkin' badges. You'll be wearing one around your waist.

Cuddles,

--heidilynn ;)

Yeah, perhaps I should attempt a stage dive next time. That would probably cause a parting of the waves in the crowd, either that or they get an handfull of soggy diaper, he, he!

Hey, I may even get a part in the next Red Hot Chili Peppers video, watch this space!

Yeah, perhaps I should attempt a stage dive next time. That would probably cause a parting of the waves in the crowd, either that or they get an handfull of soggy diaper, he, he!

Hey, I may even get a part in the next Red Hot Chili Peppers video, watch this space!

Hehehehehehehe. Watching and waiting, darlin'. Could you see "Flea" givin' you a diaper check? Give "mosh pit" a whole new meaning. Whoa!

Cuddles,

--heidilynn ;)

I've performed on stage in a Tena Super. Fun stuff.

I wear to work, everyday. I also wear these pretty tight (and VERY cute) Khaki pants, at least twice a week. (stupid khakis are part of our dress code) Even though its just me and the GM (boss), he hasn't noticed, or said anything to indicate he knows what's up. And while I wouldn't keep a secret from him, I'm also not going to volunteer the info unless its appropriate for the conversation. I'm sure he's seen me take my bag with me into the bathroom, and I'm sure he's wondered. But so far, no questions from him.

I work closely with customers, as well. I have them follow me across our shop to find a particular part they are seeking; again, no one has indicated that they've noticed.

Have I doubled up yet? No, and I'm probably not planning to; that's just a bit too indiscreet and unprofessional for me. I enjoy the free right to wear a diaper to work (I need to, anyway) but I don't feel the need to push the envelope -- I do that enough outside of work!

Today, actually, was the first time I messed at work. Normally, I try to hold it (if I can) and wait til I get home so I can use the potty instead. Today, however, it just kinda happened. As soon as I was done, I just grabbed my bag and went into the bathroom and changed -- no big deal. I don't suggest this, though, for Dental Assistants.

I can (and do) get away with it pretty easily and fairly regularly. I wear a jumpsuit so I don't get my street clothes all messy at work so it's pretty easy to get away with. Also when we "welcome" a new coworker we prank them pretty good and sometimes you need some protection.