LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Gears Of War Tourney Shut Down By Diaperclad Young Lad

if the story if BS or not I can't tell.. it's a possible scenario after all...

what i don't get though: if he just peed, well the smell should have not begotten *that* offensive (at least not with quality diapers)... if he did his Shit into the Diapers, well then I honestly DO UNDERSTAND why he had to be removed...

now about shutting the "event" down - heck it's "underground" (illegal) - so what did you expect would happen if someone found out and called the cops, after all it's their duty to investigate and shut it down.

now personally, I don't really understand gaming, gaming-events, championships & competitions and LAN-parties and what not - not at all... What the *fuck* is so damn cool about sitting in front of a 3D Game for hours in a closed off room, together with 60 or so other gamers and clicking buttons... But please - I don't want to start a flame war about whether gaming is cool or not. I'm one of those who enjoys the occasional casual game of chess or in very very rare moments amongst good friends a game of texas hold 'em poker for VERY SMALL ammounts of real money and some drink. but it's about a social occasion, and not about beating your opponent... if I wanted that (which I had plenty) I would go boxing - at least there the pain is real.

"Who'd knowingly mess their pants in the name of gaming?"

What person dedicated enough to enter a tournament, would let their lack of protection cost them the game? Cleary that had to be prizes or cash involved for it to be an "illegal underground" tourny. No different than the gamblers diapers we heard about not long ago.

"Who'd knowingly mess their pants in the name of gaming?"

What person dedicated enough to enter a tournament, would let their lack of protection cost them the game? Cleary that had to be prizes or cash involved for it to be an "illegal underground" tourny. No different than the gamblers diapers we heard about not long ago.

Today's game, "Poop or Die!" Rated M for Messy.