LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Punishment In Nappies

Guest babyinpink

Guest babyinpink

Hi

My name is babyinpink I am new to the site often thought about joining but felt unsure anyway I have now. I live on my own and often wear nappies, the reason is from been a very small child my parents were very strict and I was always punished very surverly for the sightest thing like my bedroom been untidy or not doing chores properly.

As far as I can remember my nomal and regular punishment was to spanked bare bottom nappy put on and always 30mins corner time even if we had company, this happend all though my time at home even when I was sixteen as I got older the only difference was that I was aloud to keep my pants on for my spankings off my dad which was often a belt and mam use to take me upstairs to put my nappy on, I dare not be cheeky.

When I was on a peiod it made no difference either just it was a tampon so it made no difference still got a nappy on and my usual 30 mins corner time only in a T shirt and nappy.

The most discussing thing about the full lot that in the 30 mins corner time I was not allowed to move so if I needed toilet I had to do it in the nappy I had on, I use to ask to use the toilet but was just told you are on punishment and need to learn to be a good girl this was even at age 16 I was treated like a baby.

My dad made me a sign out of cardboard which when I used the nappy because I was desperate it said

I AM A DIRTY BITCH I WEE MY NAPPY AND SHIT MY NAPPY THIS WAS HUNG ROUND MY NECK when I did use the nappy it gave me feelings of shame guilt been dirty and embrassed, my dad use to tell people that I often wear nappies he did not tell them that he and mam made me wear them it was made to look as if I needed them for incontinence.

I had no confidence never went out this is only the out line of the baby treatment I recived, my mam and dad have always said that they loved me and that it was done for my own good

On a night in bed I am now incontinect I have bad dreams and feel that I should always be punished