LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hi All

ric2

I am 40 years old, male, married and live in England

I have always wanted to wear nappies for as long as I can remember.

My wife is against me wearing them, which in recent years has created a few issues!

My favourite disposable is Tena Slip, either super or maxi.

Ric

A Big Welcome, Ric. Life is not always easy for people who need diapers and nappies. Maybe it is more difficult when the need is emotional. You do not mention incontinence and I hope that you have control when you want. There are no easy answers for bring romantic partners around to accepting our diaper needs. You must have tried all your married life since you fist met your wife.

I was so lucky to come from a family supportive of me when I started to lose my control at age 12. People have generally been kind to me all my life. I had not read about adult babies or diaper lovers until I was 26. AB has made my time at home a lot better. Fortunately the man I fell in love with accepted my medical and emotional need of diapers. The reality of me working a pacifier, or dummy, has to be hard on my husband. I accept that. Marriage is something requiring cooperation and sharing.

Ric, you must be a nice person. Use your imagination to find ways to make yoursefl such a super husband your wife will accomodate your nappy use some of the time. Best wishes.

I am 40 years old, male, married and live in England

I have always wanted to wear nappies for as long as I can remember.

My wife is against me wearing them, which in recent years has created a few issues!

My favourite disposable is Tena Slip, either super or maxi.

Ric

Thank you for your welcome.

My need is not physical, as you say the need is emotional. It took me until I was 28 to accept myself, and the nappies. It has been difficult try and give up wearing them for someone else, so at some point I always come back.

Thank you for your kind words Angela, but I do not think my wife will compromise on this issue.

I always live in hope though

Ric :mellow: