LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Perhaps Diapers Would Have Been A Good Idea

http://sify.com/news/fullstory.php?id=14593735

Teacher forces pupils to pee in classroom

By a Sify correspondent

Wednesday, 23 January , 2008, 20:16

Kolkata: Two high school students in Nadia in West Bengal were forced to relieve themselves inside a classroom as the teacher refused to let them go to the toilet.

The teenagers — Class VIII and IX students — have not returned to their co-educational school since wetting pants in the examination hall last week.

The teacher, Shankar Karak, 56, was showcaused after the boys' families lodged a complaint with the headmaster of Khalboalia High School in Krishnagunj.

The boys had sought physical science teacher Karak's permission to go to the toilet after the first hour of the three-hour unit test.

Karak said he could not allow any student to leave the room because of an order from headmaster Shyamal Ghosh.

I have been to quite a few places around the world..But I couldn't place any of those sites..let alone prononce them correctly (thank God for Google)..but any hoo..When I was in the Marines in Boot Camp, You only went when you could.. If you asked, you were denied. Many guys did it "in their pants". Your talking about something that involves children..not a good thing on this site.. But I'm not a mod. so no foul on my part. :P:D