LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Long Discusion On The Phone Leads To A New Move!

Well after long hours of bordum and the masses on the streats of nashville yesterday, I spoke to my mother and she has aggred to let me move in with her and her new husband and my step sister. It will be a new experiance seeing as how I have never had a sister before. Well look out south beach because here I come. Im suposed to fly out of Nashville Airport about 12pm so ill get on here and let you all know that I made it there safe.

Hello sunny beaches, good bye country uhm umm yeah.

Woohoo welcome to Miami! Well...Miami Beach to be exact. That is the South Beach you speak of is it not? lol. Just warning ya though...parking spaces are extremely limited over there. Oh, and South Point beach is much nicer than the one in the art deco district. Hope you like it here.

Woohoo welcome to Miami! Well...Miami Beach to be exact. That is the South Beach you speak of is it not? lol. Just warning ya though...parking spaces are extremely limited over there. Oh, and South Point beach is much nicer than the one in the art deco district. Hope you like it here.

His location now reads San Diego, So I think he went the other way.