LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Secure Plus Question

tmdiapered

Hi all, does anyone know if the "newest" Secure Plus briefs are back to using the "soft" plastic that they used to use? I ask because the last time I purchased from ACD in size large I got these briefs that didn't have the "soft" plastic, but something that was almost naugahyde like! Ruined it for me, I haven't ordered in almost a year... I have just placed an order for size med and large from SecurePersonalCare, so I guess I'll find out...

Also, I noticed that ACD is closing out the SecurePlus, anyone know why??

Thanks!

Hi all, does anyone know if the "newest" Secure Plus briefs are back to using the "soft" plastic that they used to use? I ask because the last time I purchased from ACD in size large I got these briefs that didn't have the "soft" plastic, but something that was almost naugahyde like! Ruined it for me, I haven't ordered in almost a year... I have just placed an order for size med and large from SecurePersonalCare, so I guess I'll find out...

Thanks!

Secure Personal Care still has the Secure Plus on its main page. I don't know who "ACD" is or why they're ceasing sales, but why not just buy directly from the company? Is ACD cheaper?

Thanks!

I just received a bag last week to try them out, size medium, and the soft plastic is what i got. Reminded me of the plastic that pampers used to come with, one of the major things I love about them. I am incontinent, and I seem to get about the same time with the secure plus xplus, as i do with the abena xplus. Unfortunatly, without my drugstore being able to order them for me, I will never be able to use these as my standard wear.

Wahoo!!!

UPS brought my package delivered from SecurePersonalCare in just 2days, and I'm sitting in a size large with the nice, soft, crinkly plastic that I used to love before they went to the weird plastic! I'm golden again! I got my favorite diaper back!!

NICE soft plastic, that crinkles JUST enough to be BARELY noticeable under jeans; Not too thick to be noticeable by the general public...

BIG wide tape zone that looks like it belongs, doesn't have babyish designs that my wife'll say "aren't you getting a little caried away with this diaper thing?"

TAPES that really stick and no need to worry about 'em pulling off in the middle of the night, thus soaking the bed and causing my wife to wake up screaming "life jackets!!!" I mean isn't that the whole reason I wear diapers? To cause her to have to do less laundry??

And REAL padding that absorbs well and doesn't clump up like my other favorite, Attends large 6 tape, but I'm still stuffing in my favorite "extra absorbancy material" a Luv's size 6, nice and cheap, that does most of the work...

These are a bit more pricey than the Attends I get from XP, but OH SO NICE and soft....

Just FYI, I didn't care for the Secure XPlus, but I may have to give 'em another try from this supplier....

Enjoy!! (I am!!)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi tmdiapered you said that your favorit diaper is back. Does that mean they are using the old plastic not the new crap?

Yes, that IS CORRECT, sorry I should have made that more clear. The two packages of Secure Plus size large came with the nice, soft plastic that I used to remember. I ordered from SecurePersonalCare. I'm about ready to order some Secure Plus size large as well as the X-Plus and see if the thicker ones coming from them also come with the soft plastic. That would be nirvana! I've only tried the X-Plus once and got a "thicker" plastic....

I'll let you know when I get my order next week....

• 3 weeks later...

Yes, that IS CORRECT, sorry I should have made that more clear. The two packages of Secure Plus size large came with the nice, soft plastic that I used to remember. I ordered from SecurePersonalCare. I'm about ready to order some Secure Plus size large as well as the X-Plus and see if the thicker ones coming from them also come with the soft plastic. That would be nirvana! I've only tried the X-Plus once and got a "thicker" plastic....

I'll let you know when I get my order next week....

Hi tmdiapered, any word on the plastic used on the X-Plus diapers?

I got the Secure Plus diaper sample pack, x-large. They are great! I'm in one right now, and the padding is so soft it's driving me wild...