LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hiring Babysitters

Well, since our nuts are held securely in place by the diaper, SOMETHING has to fall far from the tree --why can't it be our conversation/topics?

I know, we did kinda hijack NannyRose's thread, didn't we? Sorry NannyRose!

I personally would like to wish you the best, whatever you decide. I'd just hope that you prepare yourself both physically and mentally before encountering with ANY stranger/john you offer your services to. The last thing I want to hear about is a woman kind enough to open her heart and mind, and then suffer great consequences at the hands of a desperate man.

If you're asking me, I say carry scissors or dikes. If they act up, chop it!

Whatever happened to Lorena. . .? Is she out of prison?

Well, since our nuts are held securely in place by the diaper, SOMETHING has to fall far from the tree --why can't it be our conversation/topics?

:o:huh::mellow:

I don't have nuts! :glare::angry::rolleyes:

Pepper spray works too ;) "Pepper spray!?! That sounds delicious!! *pshhhhhh* AHHH I WAS WRONG!! HORRIBLY WRONG!!" :lol:

Paxy :huh:

Dear Daddies, Mommies, Babies, Toddlers, Pre-schoolers, & Youngsters,

I've been lurking about your board for a few days now and I haven't come across any recent posts about hiring babysitters. I've looked at some of the ads and I was wondering, do they have a place? Is paying for a caregiver anathema to your mindset? Just wondering.

Sincerely,

-Nanny Rose

I'm sure you're sincere. But, the main question remains: Where are you? Location, location, location. I wish I still lived in the Dallas area, *sigh*. There is a market for your services. I had a great time in Dallas, working as a singing telegram baby.

Paying for a caregiver would not be an anethma to those who could afford such. The only stipulation might be, the caregiver would have to be as much "into it", or hopefully more, as is the baby. It should not be merely a mercenary enterprise. It should be a symbiotic relationship. This I have learned through much experience.

Cuddles,

--heidilynn

• 1 month later...
Guest nursehater

Dear Nanny Rose,

I just wanted to thank you for your post because i have been considerering doing the same thing ... i have read all of these replies and they bring up very valid points ... i would just like to say that i dont find it unreasonable to charge a reasonable fee for your time and it sounds like your heart is in the right place ... as a healthworker my work involves taking care of people's basic needs which pays my bills but it is caring for others which fulfills me personally ... it would be ideal if everone here had that special someone who could fulfill their needs but from what i read on this forum that is sadly not the case ... it seems to me that an arrangement like this could be mutually beneficial with the right people involved .... best wishes !!!!!

Which, by the way, includes baby talk and temper tantrums, the former which I never engage in since it's bad for their development and the latter I usually ignore as it just encourages them.

Temper tantrums, I can understand your viewpoint. But, are you kidding with baby talk inhibiting an ABs growth? Most ABs, certainly 24/7s, consider themselves permanently regressed to their target age. Adult responsibilities, notwithstanding. Baby talk is a part of many an AB's agenda. It may take awhile to understand what they are saying, but that's all part of an AB's and Mommy/Nanny's learning relationship.

I have to say, your resume is intriguing.

Cuddles,

--heidilynn ;)