LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bambinos And Secure X-plus Now Available In Canada

Guest cndbby

just a quick note to let all the canadians know that bambinos and secure x-plus are now available IN CANADA!! email louise at creatingyourdesire@gmail.com for prices and shipping information. mention to them that you saw this posting on dailydiapers by canadian_baby71...

and enjoy!!!

cnd_bby71

F*ck that ... they ship to canada alright but have you seen the insane shipping charge!

For just a sample pack of 2 diapers it costs me 35$ to ship it to canada! Thats retarded ! :screwy:

-Necros-

Well maybe they knew that the target client hanged out alot in these kinds of forums thus spreading the word about the canada availability of their diapers :P

My two cents :D

-Necros-

I would like to see an official site to order from showing prices, etc. Is shipping going to be standard in Canada or by postal code? Where are the diapers being shipped from exactly? Will they be shipped within Canada or drop shipped to Canada?

no, i'm not a distributor but a customer actually. there will be an announcement soon from bambino diapers, and a website. they will be shipped from canada. so everyone just relax... this is on the up and up... wow.