LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Sam's Club Diapers

It might help if you told us the brand name: Check this thread:

http://www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.ph...mp;hl=sams+club

There is a comment under the reviews section either look for the name brand or the store. The search function works pretty well to on the main boards..at least it did for me!

:P:D

Hope that helped...

If they're the same ones I ordered off of Sams Club online, then they're really not all that bad. They definitely could be better, but they're outstanding quality considering their price. The tapes aren't sticky; they use the velcro tapes. And they're cloth backed... but really they're pretty good. I use them more for stuffers than anything else. But I guess you'll just have to try them out for yourself to see.

I was in Sam's club getting food for another cooking adventure and they had the Sam's club generic brand. I am asking anyone here if they are worth buying and trying?

They are called Members Mark. Try searching on that.

The velcro tabs can rip off if they are put on tight. They absorb about the same as a Depend Max Protection. They don't swell really as they are mostly all pulp with little to no gel.

I find it takes too much time because of cutting 8 inch strips of duct tape in half and applying to reinforce the velcro tabs to make sure the tab doesn't separate from the back.

These are exactly the same as the Walgreens new cloth-like product, but a much better deal at Sams.