LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Couple From Tennessee

daddysteve

Hello its Daddy Steve here (Steve Bennett) and my wife/Baby Cindy.

We are from Tennessee (Oak Ridge).

We are mainly looking for online friends, Mommies, Daddies, Couples, Sissies, AB Boys and Girls over the age of 18 years of age.

Also I'm looking for WM (Webmasters) Who own a diaper/AB/DL Company and also a AB/DL website as I do too.

I am 42 years old married to Cindy who is 38 years old and we have a real baby daughter called megan who is 6 months old.

I love web hosting and have major plans to have a well known AB/DL community like this one here.

Anything else you need to know just ask.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
Guest silvernight_tn

Hello its Daddy Steve here (Steve Bennett) and my wife/Baby Cindy.

We are from Tennessee (Oak Ridge).

We are mainly looking for online friends, Mommies, Daddies, Couples, Sissies, AB Boys and Girls over the age of 18 years of age.

Also I'm looking for WM (Webmasters) Who own a diaper/AB/DL Company and also a AB/DL website as I do too.

I am 42 years old married to Cindy who is 38 years old and we have a real baby daughter called megan who is 6 months old.

I love web hosting and have major plans to have a well known AB/DL community like this one here.

Anything else you need to know just ask.

Hi there. My name's Chris. I'm an AB/DL boy in East TN as well. Would love to get to know others/couples in the area. I going to be traveling through knoxville soon and would like to meet any others in that area who would like to.

• 4 weeks later...