LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Atlanta Littles Munch - Saturday, January 19th

spacey

Atlanta Littles Munch - Saturday, January 19th - Please Re-post

Come enjoy a wonderful meal with with littles, bigs, and everyone in between. Your RSVP to spacey@theghidrah.com for head count is appreciated.

It's a new year. Invite old friends and come make new ones.

You can keep up with these and other events of interest to Atlanta age players by joining the Atlanta Littles Munch yahoo group. http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Atlanta_Littles_Munch/

(Please read and follow the profile requirements carefully)

M U N C H * D E T A I L S

What: A munch for all littles, age players, school boys and girls, adult babies, diaper lovers, and the people that love us.

Date and Time: Saturday, January 19th, 2007 at 1:30 p.m.

2071 North Druid Hills Road

Atlanta, GA 30329

Phone: 404-633-0024

We'll be known to them at the Atlanta Internet Munch Group.

The munch is being held on every third Saturday of the month. So now you'll always know when it is.

Next munch dates:

* February 16th

* March 15th

* April 19th

M U N C H * F. A. Q.

_What is a munch?:_ A munch is a casual lunch with like minded folks where we can meet in a public, non-threatening environment, eat, and discuss our mutual interests. It's a great way to get to know others.

_Who can go?:_ Can you get to the restaurant on the date and time listed? If so, then YOU and anyone you care to bring can come. The only restriction I ask is that you don't bring any actual minors. I'd like to keep the group chronologically adult so we can keep the discussion care free and open.

_Can I wear my diapers? superman underoos? latex rompers? School girl uniform? Baby reins?:_ Yes, BUT only if you can keep them under wraps or fit in with polite society. We are meeting in a public place and need to have respect for the others who will be dining or working there.

_So just lunch? That's it?!?:_ Well, maybe that's it or maybe it's just the start of a fun day spent with like minded friends. After munches, we've been known to organize a movie trip, go to the zoo or other afternoon activity.

We don't yet have any particular plans for after-munch activities this month, so please post your suggestions to the yahoo group.

_What if I don't know anyone?_ We participate in a program for new Atlanta kinksters (which includes age play) to help make it easier to join us for the first time. Here's the blurb:

"New to the lifestyle? Do you want to join us, but you are nervous about being alone and not knowing anyone? Please email atlantagreeters@gmail.com to coordinate a Greeter to meet with you. What is a Greeter and what do they do? Greeters are trusted members of the community who will chat with you prior to the event, meet with you outside the event location at an agreed upon time, introduce you to others and answer any questions you might have about the lifestyle or community in general."

Please write to them early if you are interested as it takes time to arrange a greeter and some folks have missed out by checking at the last minute.

_Ok, ok, I'll be there. What do I need to do?: _Well, other than just show up, I'd appreciate it if you would send me an e-mail at spacey@TheGhidrah.com. Just let me know that you plan to attend and how many are coming with you. That way I can get an idea of how many people are coming and let you know if any of the plans change.

_I have a question not addressed here. Who can I ask?_ You can ask on our yahoo group http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Atlanta_Littles_Munch/ (Please read and follow the profile requirements carefully) or send me an e-mail. spacey@TheGhidrah.com

S H A M E L E S S * P L U G S

(Not necessarily butt plugs)

My cohorts in littledom, mako, pene, and I love to teach about age play, BDSM, polyamory and other fun topics. If you have a group that is interested in hosting us for a presentation you can learn more about us, our projects and out classes at http://TheGhidrah.com

Hope to see you soon!

spacey - Adopted by Marie

• 2 weeks later...

Atlanta Littles Munch Postponed til Saturday, January 26th

Please repost anywhere this information may be useful.

Because of the winter weather expected in the Atlanta area today, we are going to postpone the Atlanta littles munch to next weekend Saturday, January 26th. I'll be sending updated munch invitations soon. If you have any questions or concerns, you can sent me an e-mail at spacey@theghidrah.com

When available, the updated invitation will be posted on my Live Journal. http://spacebabybob.livejournal.com

For all you kidz out there, consider it a snow day. No school! :)

*snuggles*

spacey

Atlanta Littles Munch - Saturday, January 19th - Please Re-post

Come enjoy a wonderful meal with with littles, bigs, and everyone in between. Your RSVP to spacey@theghidrah.com for head count is appreciated.