LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store
  • Current Donation Goals

• NorthShore Daily Diaper Ads - 250x250.gif

• abdl diaper hypnosis square.png

• Cute story - I could totally see someone connecting on that level.  I haven't been "spotted" very often, at least to my knowledge, because I usually wear onesies if I'm out in public and doing anything active, and otherwise, long shirts and oversized shorts or jeans help a lot. But I did have a few memorable occasions where I either knew, or suspected that I'd been seen. Very early on in my 24/7 journey, I was in a hardware store, rummaging around in some bins of poorly-sorted plumbing parts that were on the bottom shelf. Then, a guy behind me said something like "You like monsters? I prefer barnyards...", and I thought he was making a joke about the disorganization, and it took me a moment to process what he said again... and then it occurred to me that I was wearing a Rearz Lil' Monster. And I was squatting and leaning into a bin that was almost at floor level. And that a "Barnyard" was another Rearz diaper. And that I was about 20 minutes away from Rearz World Headquarters (where it was back then).  Suddenly, I spun my head and looked back, but the guy was walking away. He gave me a friendly nod and lifted eyebrows and then he was out of the aisle. This was during the pandemic so we were wearing masks and I did not really see who he was, but I believe he saw my diaper. I wore onesies more, after that.    Time #2 was when I went to take my dog for a walk late at night, wearing a big diaper under light athletic shorts, thinking that there was no way I was going to run into anyone. So, of course, my neighbour was hanging out in front of her house, and she was thinking about doing a renovation, so she started talking to me and asking me questions. Eventually, we parted ways, but I was very self-conscious about having a big diaper on, and I looked behind me as I walked away, and she was still standing there, looking at me, and in my mind's eye, I felt like she looked... puzzled. So I've always wondered if she might have thought I had a diaper on. But she was friends with my wife and as far as I know she never said anything to her.  #3 was probably the most memorable - I went for an MRI during the pandemic, and I was given a disposable paper gown to wear, and a change room with a burned out light to put it on in. I had a white diaper on, a Rearz Elite Hybrid. I came out of the dark changing cubicle and into a main waiting area that was lit up like an airport... and a nurse came running from behind the reception desk and brought me another paper gown and helped me put it on, because my diaper was practically glowing under the first one, which I didn't realize when I put it on in the poorly-lit changeroom. There were a dozen or so people milling about in there, and I had no idea how obvious it was, until I got to the second waiting area, which was unoccupied, and I had a chance to pull up gown #2 and look at myself in the mirror. My diaper was easy to see under gown #1, although I can't have been the first person that happened to - if I had been a woman, and wearing pink polka dot underwear, it would have been completely apparent as well. 
    • I wet in my sleep once or twice a week  
    • I suspect he is tired from running and will give it a go again in the morning when he rested, although he wont get far without his knee scooter that Olek has put up on a shelf he the garage where Zach wont be able to reach it.   Kelly will by now be furious. If she ends up going home without Zach will she take her retribution out on petite Maddie and say that she is now going go be in a playpen at home and a stroller or toddler reins when out so that she doesnt also get lost.  When Zach does finally get found he is going to be in deep trouble for all the grief he has caused Kelly.
    • Chapter 4:  Dani could see all the girls were wearing the same outfits and the boys had on blue shirts with bow ties around their necks and sailor shorts.  She fidgeted at the edge of her seat, watching as the Amazons exited the room and they were all left on their own for the first time with Mrs. Demonio.  “Ewwa, you bein’ jumpy.” Willie whispered to her as the teacher collected a pile of papers at her desk.  “Do you haf to potty? Miss Demonio and Miss Wemon won’t be mad. We wittle so it ok. Dat’s what Miss Wemon says a wot.”  “N-No,” she quickly whispers back, not wanting him to get the wrong idea about her. “It’s just first day jitters.”  The girl on the other side of her snorted softly, but loud enough that it caused Dani to raise her head.  Willie spoke up again, pointing across the room at the door she followed his direction.  “Jus’ ask teachews for potty if you need to go cus if we have acciwent tha’ mean twouble,” his brows puckered together and lips pursed, a look of worry entering his eyes as his bottom lip slipped between his teeth.  The other girl at the table shook her head, rolling her eyes in response. It was good to know that someone here was sane and Dani let out a sigh of relief. The Little nods but really isn’t that concerned. She wouldn’t have to worry about accidents because like before, it only happened when she drank an Amazon’s milk and she’d be sure to stay away from that.  But some things were easier said than done… The teacher seems to be almost finished preparing at the front of the room when suddenly the girl across from her speaks up. She says in a whispered breath, “You don’t want to get the attention of the Evil Witch - that’s what we call Demonio. Keep your head down and play along. Trust me when I say -” Before another word could be spoken, a loud voice cut through the thick air.  Trust me when I say what?!? Dani desperately needs to know but it is too late.  “Attention, everyone!”  Her head whipped up and the few chatter of voices died down. Mrs. Demonio stood at the front of the room with a long pointer stick. There was a pause, her catlike eyes scanned the room of anxious faces.  “Before we start class it appears we have a few new faces. That is why I feel it important to remind you that just because you are in kindergarten, it does not mean you are safe. This is etiquette school and all of you children have proven too immature to be grown ups. Your Mommies and Daddies have entrusted that we sort out your silly behavior -” she rolls her eyes “pretending to be grown up because as time has proven again and again, adulthood is not meant for everyone.” Her head hung low, suddenly more interested in the tiled ground. Like the others, the heat quickly rose to her cheeks, stomach aching in shame. She could only imagine how her friends would react if they could see her now.  “One misstep and you won’t like the consequence. Am I clear?”  Quiet and tentative voices litter throughout the room of confirmations, everyone too aware of the repercussions of annoying an Amazon.  ”Very good,” she hummed. “Now shall we begin? Today we are learning math.”  If Dani was confused before, now she was even more.  “Who would like to be the class helper for today?” Nobody responds and like prey, the Littles cowered in their seats. No one is willing to meet the woman’s gaze as she glides around the room, waiting to attack the first person who meets her gaze. There was no question as to who the top dog was around here.  Dani didn’t know what would happen but she would soon find out.  OoOoo A squeak is heard across the room as one girl makes that very mistake.  Mrs. Demonio has come to a stop behind a small redhead woman. Ever so slowly she looks up. Her big blue eyes widen and her head tilts back to see the Amazon woman’s stern face.  “It seems we’ve found our little helper. If you will, Miss Pippa?” she smiles the best she can which looks more like a sneer on her nasty lips.  The girl - Pippa - having no choice but to comply, stands up on shaky legs and makes her way to the front of the room. Her chin is securely tucked into her chest and hands are anxiously twisting in circles.  “Today we are learning addition and subtraction. Can anyone tell me what addition is?”  It’s silent for a moment, no one wants to be the one to speak out but they don’t have a choice.  “Annie.” she orders.  Everyone turns to stare at their table and Dani realizes the girl sitting with her is Annie.  She gulps and Dani swears she sees a bead of sweat dribble down her forehead. In a trembling voice, she responds, “A-addition is when you want to make numbers bigger, so you put them together.” “Such a smart girl!” Her voice drips condescendingly . “Now can you explain subtraction?” “Subtraction is when you want to make numbers smaller so you take them away.”  The tension radiated throughout Annie’s body, muscles clenched tight together and when Dani thought the humiliation was over it only got worse.  “Very good. That means if we’re going to practice numbers we need more than one helper. Visualization is best for learning and I think, Little Miss Ella would be an absolutely perfect second helper.”  Oh god.  Dani’s heart is beating and her stomach does a tumble. She’s frozen in her seat, all the attention focused on her. Annie kicks her under the table, prompting her into action and she makes her way up to the front of the room.  The other girl Pippa can only give her a look saying, you’re in for it. Whatever that was supposed to mean, Dani really didn’t want to know.  “To start simple, as Miss Annie said, we need two numbers to make a bigger number. Let’s practice one plus one. If we have one little girl plus one little girl, what does that make?”  “Two little girls,” voices drone around the class.  Dani and Pippa clam up at her hands suddenly gripping onto the back of their necks.  “That is correct. Now, the same thing goes for subtraction. If we have two little girls wearing undies and remove one, what number do we have now?”  The two of them don’t have any time to react.  The aide is helping now, holding onto a struggling Dani as tears well up in her eyes (not that they care the slightest).  Dani can barely contain her shock as her dress is lifted up above her waist in front of the class and underwear is yanked down to her ankles. She’s naked from the waist down, shivering as a cold breeze hits her nether regions but no one bats an eye.  Pippa, as everyone else, acts as if they are used to this humiliation (which they are) and can only follow along.  “If we have two little girls wearing undies and remove one, what number do we have now?”  “One!” Says everyone.  “Now, if we’re to remove a second pair of undies?”  “Zero!”  They do the same to Pippa who trembles in embarrassment but doesn’t try to hide her naked state, knowing it was pointless.  There was no such thing as modesty for Littles.  “You all are doing very good. I am very impressed. Now, we are going to move onto something a little easier. Counting.”  Dani could only pray for a reprieve from the torture but luck was not on their side today.  How bad could learning to count really be?  “There are many numbers, big numbers and small numbers but you all will never need to know many. However, it is still important to know how to count, especially when you’ve been naughty and your mommy’s and daddy’s need to spank your little bottoms.”  Of course it was bad. Dani takes back everything she thought before.  Letting out a squeal, the two of them are spun around. The aide and the Witch have sat down in chairs yanking the flailing Littles over their laps with ease.  “When you count, each number gets bigger and bigger. That means starting with zero we will go up to ten spanks and it is important we call count together. I think Little Ella is first.” OoOoo For fucks sake. Whatever class that was… it had nothing to do with math! Dani remembers her parents saying back in the day how corporal punishment was normal in classrooms but over the years the new trends favored technology so she had very little experience with that and it was a shock to her system.  Every spanking she has received in the last day or two is a shock and she’d be lucky if her ass isn’t permanently bruised.  The material of the underwear is rough on her sore bottom and she winces with every movement.  She wants to get the fuck out of here before her ass is permanently broken.  “Don’t be embarrassed,” Annie whispers as she is finally able to go back to her seat. “it’s happened to everyone. That’s what the Witch does and she likes to pick on the new kids. Tomorrow it will be someone different.”  Was that supposed to make her feel any better? She hangs her head in shame, unable to look at anyone around her.  The rest of the lesson is ignored and the attention is diverted away from her and for the time being she is allowed to disappear into the back the rest of the time.  What was only thirty minutes felt like hours. The bell rings before she knows it and the Caretakers arrive precisely on time.  “Miss Wemon!” Willie exclaims, appearing genuinely happy to see the Amazon.  He’s attacking her legs at once with a hug and she giggles leaning down and patting his curly head.  Dani can’t help but admit she’s happy to Miss Lemon as well, anxious to get away from the Evil Witch.  Her thumb enters her mouth, unaware as a whine sounds from her lips.  “Now what has Miss Ella looking so sad?”  She can’t respond out of the fear she’ll burst into tears because the heavy feeling sitting in her chest is too much.  Willie speaks for her. “Ewwa go-got to be cwass hewper today! W-we wearn numbewrs and count how many spankies Ewwa get!”  The man’s ability to talk in an inside voice is obsolete causing several other Caretakers nearby to look over at the news, unsurprised.  “Oh my, I can imagine how fun it is getting to be such a big helper!”  FUN?!?  The girl is fuming.  Absolutely raging.  Dani had made a deal that she’d be a big girl but right now, that deal was about to go out the window.  She was once told that she had to learn to control her anger and she’d never really thought it was a problem.  Until now.  But in this moment, she didn’t give a fuck.  “I HATE IT HERE! “I WANT TO GO HOME! THIS IS ABUSE AND THIS IS THE OPPOSITE OF FUN! FUCK YOU!” The words tear from her throat in a piercing screech.  The room goes silent.  She stands from the chair and throws herself to the ground in the most juvenile tantrum one could imagine.  Dani hadn’t even lasted an hour.  Willie is crying now as are several others at her performance and the woman who was seemingly a ball of sunshine, face had darkened so quickly, Dani wasn’t sure they were even the same person.  Finger nails pierce her arm as she’s dragged from the room and down the hall.  They come back to the dormitories and what Dani is expecting to be another spanking, is not. However, she’d almost prefer it.  They go through a door she had not noticed before entering a plain bathroom.  There’s two toilets without any doors, a bathtub and large sink that she could fully lie down in if needed too.  Standing in front of the mirror, she sees her reflection for the first time.  Her eyes are blood shot, strands of hair stick to her puffy crimson face and snot runs down her nose mixed in with hot tears.  If they thought she was a big girl before, surely they didn’t now.  “Your mommy said that you needed an attitude adjustment but I didn’t think it would be this bad. Surely I thought that if you were as big of a girl as you claimed, you wouldn’t throw a tantrum. It seems I was wrong.”  Her voice is light and airy, brushing the strands away from her eyes with delicate hands.  It sends a shiver down her spine at how calm she is and she hums a lullaby beneath her breath. These Amazons had no problem about anything they did as long as they got their way and Dani knew she was in for it. Looking around now, Willie had disappeared somewhere in the chaos but Miss Lemon didn’t seem concerned. The Adamson guy from before probably had him.  “This is your first strike. Because you like to use naughty language, it is your mouth that will be punished.”  Dani is careful not to get her hopes up because although she’s saved her ass from another beating, nothing was as good as it ever seemed and she did not want to know what the woman had planned.  For once, she keeps her mouth shut.  Watching as she grabs a pink pacifier from the cabinet, her shoulders drop in relief. Really? A pacifier? This was nothing. She almost rolls her eyes. How bad could this actually be - oh wait - forget that thought.  Yanking her head back, the object is stuffed between her lips and quickly she realizes what it is. The bulb inflates, pressing down on her tongue and her jaw aches.  An inflatable pacifier.   God, she hated these things.  And that wasn’t all.  “AGHHHHH!” She squeals as a sudden taste fills her mouth leaking out from the bulb.  The bitter taste of soap fills her mouth and the only thing she can do is swallow but it just keeps on coming.  New tears blur her eyes as the putrid taste is too much and is forced to breathe through her nose.  “Oh, is the little girl crying?” She pouts. “We need some way to cleanse the dirty mouth. It was either that or the freezing of your vocal cords and your mommy said she wanted no permanent damage so this was the second best option.”  The words go in one ear and out the other, hardly making sense as she tries to get the taste out of her mouth but it is pointless. There is no spitting it out or stopping the stream but still, if Dani is anything it is stubborn.  “There’s enough soap to keep on coming for at least four hours,” Dani’s eyes widen, “and after we can just refill the bulb. However, we can come to a compromise… but that depends on you.” Dani didn’t believe in compromises, especially coming from Amazons but still, she was curious, staring up at the woman with weary eyes.  “You just have to apologize to the class for your behavior. That’s it. Tell them how you were a naughty little girl and accept every punishment coming. That’s all you need to do.”  That’s all? She almost laughs. Apologizing when she’s done nothing wrong but stand up for her basic human rights? Yeah that’s not happening!  Let them throw everything at her.  She can handle it.  OoOoo Perhaps having her vocal cords removed would have been the better option. The tears haven’t stopped coming and a permanent disgusted look is plastered on her face. This couldn’t be healthy could it? Oh, this was worse than a spanking. Physical pain would eventually fade but never would she be able to get this taste out of her mouth. It was lasting and the possible health complications… BLAH!  Miss Lemon leads her to the next class, dragging her by the hand and she shuffles her feet in miserableness. Was it the aftermath of the public tantrum or obvious display of punishment that had her absolutely embarrassed to enter the classroom? Perhaps it was both.  They come to a stop at a door suddenly, entering after a knock on the door. Class started ten minutes ago and everyone looked up in surprise at the newcomers.  Everyone is gathered at the colorful rug standing in a line against the wall. “Welcome!”  The Amazon at the front of the room exclaims with a big smile. Dressed in a flowery knit cardigan and jeans. Just shy of eight feet, she’s Asian with a hint of an accent, probably from one of the eastern islands off the coast.  “I see this is our missing little one. I take it she’s been sorted?”  The Amazon talks over her head, as if she doesn’t understand a word she says.  “Oh yes, she won’t be acting out again. Trust me on that.”  With a pat to her head and bottom, firmly she’s pushed forward toward the new Amazon.  “Take Miss Yang’s hand, darling. We’ve already wasted enough time.”  She has no choice but to comply and Miss Lemon exits the room, leaving Dani to the wolves.  “C’mon sweetheart. You can stand next to Willie.”  Oh yippee.  She scowls, placed next to the too happy man-child and wonders what the heck they are doing lined up against the wall like they’re targets in a firing range.  “Vis is We-Potty Twaining Cwass 101.” Willie whispers helpfully for once. “We wearn how to be ve best wittle!”  The best Little? It sounds like brainwashing!  “Now that we are all here, we can finally begin! First thing first is inspection.” Dani was very obviously confused. There was no time to explain what ‘Inspection’ was and its dire consequences if one were to fail.  The Littles remained silent with their backs straight, heads down and legs spread apart.  Disobedience was not to be tolerated. That was paramount. Clueless, Dani followed the others, watching all their movements. A new hush had grown over the room as the woman walked in front of them. Tap. Tap. Tap.  Everyone knew Miss Yang by the clickity clack of her ruby stilettos.  Staring down at the carpeted floor, there stood her feet, painfully shoved into those heels she loved.  “Good afternoon children.”  Her voice was warm as honey and too many had fallen for that.  People got too comfortable forgetting the rules and who this woman truly was.  “Good afternoon, Miss Yang!” Their voices rang out as a choir, sweet and dainty.  The Amazon woman was two years younger than her but never would Dani be seen as the older one.  Oh, that was one of the biggest insults known to Amazon!  “How adorable you all look in your little outfits, nice and comfy. You could never be mistaken for a grown up!” “Thank you, Miss Yang!”  they all respond glumly. Dani grumbles out the words in a muffled sound behind the pacifier.  Looking around, there wasn’t a heart in the room that wasn’t hammering against their chest. One thing goes wrong and apparently they are doomed.  “Now kids, you may have noticed we have a new guest.”  The new girl freezes, eyes wide on the ground.  Don’t do anything stupid. Don’t do anything stupid-  “Dear?” she cooes. “Why don’t you introduce yourself to the group assuming not everyone knows your name.”  “Uhh,¦” she gulps. “I,uhm-”  “Honey, now is not the time for games.”  Dani, sensing the growing unease, steps forward. “M-my namhishDan-Ewwa.” She begrudgingly says her new name.  “Look up dear, I don’t bite!” Her giggle sounds throughout the room. Oh, I’d beg to differ!  “Itsum,ismyfiwsday.” “Oh isn’t that lovely!” she said as if it were the most interesting thing. “It’s always nice to have a new face, isn’t it children?” “Yes, Miss Yang.” “Well Ella, you are very welcome here and to our family.” Dani can feel her face burning and she steps back beside the others with trembling hands clenched into fists. She can feel the pity from the others and Dani is used to this treatment, the talking down and overattentivness. It wasn’t a huge deal as long as you remained polite, humble and adorable.  Don’t go acting like you're better than them, that was a big no-no… and something she was still working on.  “Now, shall we move on, kids ?” Their voices litter throughout the room in response, the atmosphere shifting suddenly as there was cause for concern.  “It’s in your nature not to be able to control yourselves and attempting to potty train is a perfectly admanable goal. But for many, it is just not possible. If you need to to mess or wet yourself there will be no judgment,” her voice cut through the thick silence. “However, if you want to be a big kid, I can’t be chasing after your mushy tushies.”  The situation was finally dawning on her.  Accident inspections.  They don’t expect them to actually be able to hold their bladders forever and Miss Yang could decide she doesn’t like one of them and falsely claim an accident and send them away, or perhaps someone may have spilt something accidentally that looks like they wet themselves or- “Alyssa, you first dear.” Pulled from her thoughts, she watches as a nearly six foot girl steps forward, nibbling on her bottom lip. Her frizzy hair has been tamed back into two braids, pink bows at the end and if she were just a foot shorter, she’d make the absolute perfect little.  Legs spread apart, back straight and head up looking straight ahead at the wall, she doesn’t flinch as Mrs. Yang circles her like prey, cupping the front of the padding with a firm squeeze. “Dry to the bone,” Miss Yang hummed.  Sticking two fingers inside through the waistband, the girl jerks at the touch, knowing exactly where the woman’s fingers lingered.  Now circling behind, Alyssa didn’t need to be asked. Bending down, her legs were straight with her fingers touching her toes. Her slightly padded bottom raised in the air, firmly patted down and checked by the Amazon, peeking inside the back with a satisfied sniff as if it wouldn’t be absolutely obvious at first glance. “Very good, darling.”  Alyssa stood straight, head down as she responded, “Thank you Miss Yang.”  It was the same for the next girl and the next, smiling through the awkwardness of the thorough inspection grateful when the searching eyes left their body.  Now at the call of the next name, a man steps forward. The Amazon was swift checking all the nooks and crannies sticking her fingers in places where they didn’t belong.  The man squirms uncomfortably and it’s almost done when suddenly, he freezes and a look of horror crosses over his face.  “Is something wrong Georgie?” Miss Yang asks ever so innocently.  It’s obvious what is happening and Dani can’t help but feel for the man.  It’s not even a moment later and a large wet stain forms on the front of his shorts dribbling down his legs into a puddle at his feet.  Cries break out throughout the room and not the sound of what should be coming from a grown adult.  “Oh, it seems someone has had an accident! Did Georgie drink too much juice at breakfast?”  Everyone’s worst fears were on display and it was not a pleasant sight.  “It would seem, everyone, that this is strike three for Little Georgie. He’s proven that maybe he is not ready for Kindergarten. Pre-school might be a better option for him.” She pouts, feigning sadness that was too obvious. “Miss Cherie, if you will?”  Noticing for the first time the second Amazon in the room, the man is carried from the room screaming and Dani knows he will not be seen again.  The Amazon stops in front of her now and she gulps, slowly lifting her head. Knowing what is about to happen, Dani allows her mind to float away, distancing herself from the inevitable.    OoOoo Author’s Note: Hey everybody, I’m back!! Thank you all for patiently waiting! I’ve been on holiday for the last month and finally am home so I’ll have much more time to write now!  Thank you to all who have liked and reviewed this story, I really appreciate and love to hear what you all think so please REVIEW!  I hope you all enjoyed this chapter and I promise another is coming soon!  
    • Two quick notes tonight. The first is onesie wicking - has anyone else noticed this? I was working with some buddies fixing a deck, and I wore a onesie so that I could lean over and squat and not worry about my diaper showing. A couple of these guys know I wear diapers but a couple don't, and I have no interest in expanding the circle right now.  We were drinking beer and operating power tools, as smart people do, and I was dribbling into my diaper with minimal concern, because I had a good diaper on and knew I had about an 8-hour glide path (more like 10 if I was at home). So, it's maybe four or five hours into the day, we just finished eating burgers, I'm drinking maybe my third beer, and suddenly I feel a dampness on the front of my belly that I at first thought was inside my diaper, so I it didn't really concern me. But then, I was putting my tool belt back on, and the front of my shorts felt... humid. Not soaked, but not dry, either, and it wasn't so hot out that I would have sweated that much. But my diaper didn't feel notably wet - it wasn't dry, but I felt I was far from the danger zone. I was wearing a BeDry, generally a reliable middle-weight diaper, and plastic backed, so it wasn't "sweating" as some cloth-backed diapers seem to. I finished up the project, had more beer, and got picked up by my wife (because beer), and while we were driving home, I lifted my golf shirt and started feeling around my waist a bit.  My wife, not once to mine words, said "Pampers leak? Because if you're peeing on my seat then I'll pull over and you can change it or sit on a bag."  I said that my butt was dry, and not to worry about her car seat, which is leather - I could clean it if I needed to. And that I was not doing a diaper change on the side of the road. But that alone was interesting, because I can't recall if she's ever asked me if my diaper leaked before. Maybe once, when I dampened the sheets.  What I determined had happened was that my onesie, which was one of my snugger, smaller ones, had been wicking wetness up from the lower reaches of my diaper, because one of the leg elastics had been pulled up so far into the fold between my leg and my diaper, that it had worked its way into my diaper somehow, probably when I was squatting half on and half off the deck to drive screws into it. And the onesie had wicked enough moisture out to feel damp on my tummy. I didn't even need to change the diaper when I got home, I just took off the onesie and threw it, and my shorts into the wash.  Note number 2: my subconscious tried to prank me again yesterday. I stayed over at a buddy's after a session at a new bar (for us), and then some more beer and a prudent scotch before bed - I stumbled over to their guest bedroom, and promptly fell into a blissful coma. Then, I woke up to the sensation that I was peeing in my diaper, which it turned out I was, and for a brief moment, my mind said "You're in a diaper, go back to sleep..."  But then, the particularly urgent and forceful nature of the emission, which was out of character for what usually transpires between the sheets, caused me to ponder my circumstances... and then I realized that I was laying on my stomach and I was sleeping on a friend's bed. My eyes shot open and I flopped over onto my back, while feeling around my front to see if I had violated the sanctity of the linens. I had not, but it was close - had I stayed on my front, and stayed the course, I could have created a small lake under me for sure - this was no ordinary overnight gentle sprinkle. This was a deluge.  That, after not having wet the bed for several days. The combination of ethanol, and not sleeping somewhere "safe", is nearly a guarantee of an "event." At least it was a nonevent.