LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Newbie Nursery

Welcome, Come Introduce yourself here! Not for Personal Ads, Read Intro.

• Current Donation Goals

• NorthShore Daily Diaper Ads - 250x250.gif

• abdl diaper hypnosis square.png

• One is three for a whole year and what you describe is a process that begins some time while one is three and finishes at age 7. A 4 your old is more like a 5 than an early 3. The process of gender as a psycho-social phenomenon begins at about 3-1/2 and finishes in the year one is 5
    • New to scene , Tryin to find my mumma or daddy ! im in N.D.  USA, about 45 minutes south of fargo and i really wanna find a dominant mumma whos into ABDL with a baby boy, im single no kds no exes no baggage! im 36y.o. but look mid twenties,im told. red hair green eyes, women typicaly tell me my best features are my chest, and piercing green eyes. im a bigger boy , muscular and curvy 6'3'' *240-250******lbs. im bi or pansexual, but if i had a woman who was into anal for me id NEVER cheat. im a non smoker (i vape) and drug free for the most part, except for marijuana and club drugs on certain special occasions like concerts and venues, the pot helps with night terrors which is one of the 2 reasons i wet, the other is my medication i take for schizophrenia, it knocks me the F out. i was wearing depends since i only wet at night, but they wouldnt hold and would leak on my mem. foam mattress, after getting sick of washing bedding i started shopping for other brands and came accross an abdl website where women were changing thier boyfriends and teasing them about it, i thought it was hillarious, had to be embarasing, and hott for some strange reason too! i wanted a mumm all of a sudden, i havnt had a girlfriend pretty much ever because my mother was a feminist and beat it into me that women are to be respected. i think its both cute and sad what these girls into ABDL go through, cute cause thier taking care of thier baby littles, with no judgement, and also because they go into mamma bear mode , and start nesting for thier littles,some even set up whole nurserys in thier house, WTF?! how cool !!! where do i find one of these women? any woman that is willing to change me at age 36 is obviously judgement free, as well as nurturing (hello wifey, need those feet rubbed, and toes sucked? just give your baby the command and watch him execute or risk punishment) but it was also sad to later learn alot of these women were infertile and couldnt have childeren, this was so sad to me but also cool to see these mommies resilience ! but i only wear at night and never have messys (not my future wifes job but im honered youd deal with that shit, literaly!) what was even cooler was to learn alot of these women also sold abdl stuff on the side of thier regular work as a really good hustle! BOSS bitches ahead! lol. since im disabled i can pay my own bills but nobody elses, and when everythings said and done i only have like 100$ left for fun and that usualy goes towards pot. but the good news is i dont have to work, so i could help a mumma sell her stock while shes at work, and where do i sign to become the house slave? that means on days she has off i have all day to rub her back and suck her toes amongst other tasks and punishments she has for me... HOTT!!! i enjoy watching my partner getting off and this is crucial so that i do as well, im into cunninlingus, curious about getting pegged, and my biggest fetish is getting my ass rimmed when im clean and fresh out the shower, i trim myself with a manscape and shave my testes bald as well as my butt its a hygeine thing for me as i never wanna stink for anyone. im usualy clean shaven and dont grow much hair on my butt back or chest, any hair i do have is usualy blonde/strawberry blonde, and just not that visible. as long as we have a 50/50 understanding of dominance in public, butt when we get home im more than happy for you to be the boss 90% of the time cause i love a partner that leads with intimacy so i know what to do next... the other 10% is every now and then when i need to release some T and i go primal on your ass (not literaly, unless you want that ,and still prob no.i like to recieve anal not give) like lift you up and fuck you all around the house while i beat your walls up, eat you out, lick you from tits to taint, untill you squirm, then fuck you some more till you cum puddles for us. hott! also if were doing the ABDL roleplay i would like my mumm to be at least 5 if not 10 years older than me. and as far as the diapers go i love a fresh one put on then fill it with just enough warm water to get it to swell to capacity, then pick a fight with mumm untill she pushes me over with two fingers cause i could barely waddle in it and (to think of walking or running would be impossible,)then she laughs when i fall on my ass with an audible SQUISH! then i fake cry, turn into a brat just for fun to frustrate mumm and earn spankings and discipline from her, (for laughing at you you gave me six weeks in diapers, doubled up sometimes if necessary due to my behavior , and no boy cummies for 3 days, i still however must tend to mumms pussy if she requests it, if she asks twice, im in trouble probobly time out, if she has to ask a third time i might as well waddle away from home since shell probably give me 6 months in diapers, doubled up, and time out is now done in an adult crib (no escape) or restraints to the bed somehow, FUCK, looks like i might be using them during the day for #1 at least if not messys, and mom will be pissed if im covered in pooh!, this (defication) just bought me another 6 months in diapers with no pull-ups for public but instead of my daily jockstraps under my clothes at the mall im now wearing (mumms demands) you guessed it, a bulky loud crinkly diaper, one things for certain i might as well stick my ass with mumm and the diaper BS since talking to other females at the mall would be to embarrasing as they stare at my bulging slightly wet pants ! what makes it even worse is when were in public at JC pennys and mumm requests a diaper check...am i wet ? or is it worse, if im wet its spankings on my bum when she changes me, if its worse then my punishment is once again, another 6 weeks in bulky hot diapers. well att this point one things for certain mumm your baby boi aint goin knowhere without you and at this point his feeble male brain figures out that mumm is the best thing for me , which is what she had been telling me since day one when she first introduced me too you guessed it her DIAPERS ! lol life can be so hard for a little when they dont listen to mumma butt eventualy they learn or at least theyre (mine) cherry red ass does, which is basicaly what mumm told me on day one! i look at mumm with tears in my eyes as i realize im not going anywhere shes in complete control of my life! are you about to cry she asks ,... no i reply , she says if i dont tell her the truth its another 6 weeks in you guessed it DIAPERS! yes mumm i concede, im just so happy to be with you ! you take such good care of your baby boys needs and wants your the best mumm ever! maybe if we cut your bottles off at 8pm ill give you one night of sleeping in a cool pull up instead of doubling your cute butt up in 2 bulky diapers to sleep in when you go to bed at 11 . that is of course if you do what i ask of you the first time i ask it when we get home. understand? yes maam i say, she corrects me maam? am i your mistress or am i your mumm? your my mumm mumm. thats what i thought , because you called me maam no movies or legos when we get home, i need you to wash my back, and rub mumms feet cause mumm has cramps, something youll never know about ... yes mumm. (the conversation continues as mumma does a quick diaper check in the mall entrance as she grabs my ass, three teenage girls behind us point and snicker, i turn beat red in the face as mumma notices and chuckles...) ahh the life of a little aint easy butt niether is toilet training a 36 y.o. man who already knows how to use the bathroom in the first place. if this obsurdity sounds fun to you as a female , then your probobly very close to what im looking for, but you must relize, #1. money is tighter than my butt so dont ask for any even gas, and no i aint selling drugs again. #2 i aint paying for sex, i never have and never will, besides its against my christian religion, (im very old fashioned) and #3 i will not register in a database of ABDLs for you , im probabaly in enough databases as it is from being a federal felon (non-violent/sexual) it was a weopons charge. #4 if your selling designer diapers that go for as much as 25$ a piece, thats what my ass better be in and that pamper should be suede with gold leaf on the fucking carebares faces and butts, and espescially if im helping you distribute, you need to be cash apping me 50$ every so often cause im the one whos schizo remember? not the other way around. if you understand these things and you still wanna be intimate with my pasty ass , now i must ask you are you of age? like not just 18, but within 10 years of mine? and if your doing all this stuff please explain why? before i wonder if your bi-polar yourself...(which is also fine) just be honest and im sure we can vibe like a tickle stick at 54000 RPM. which if you use on me in my diaper, ill use on your vagina and panties if you like. see its all about compromises and settlements, if you do all of this and your still interested in me and you can deal withthe fact i like stuff in my butt sometimes (i have a prostate,women dont ask ******* it) then i will treat you like a true queen and if you can just make me your prince , not a lazy king, ill eventually treat you like the goddess you always have been... anything else anything at all , just ask me, i promise im an open book, i promise i wont waste your time, and i promise im worth it... i just need a woman to motivate me and occasionaly beat the brat outa my ass. i cant think about anything else so for now im signing off.  sincerly queens,  your loyal boy slave for life, lil boi blue
    • Chapter 18: Resort Exploration   Kris felt nervous as the elevator descended taking them back to the resort lobby. He didn't want to walk around in a diaper, but he also hated the other options he was given. At least he wouldn't know anyone here, and his mom seemed to be pretty understanding, even if he knew that he had caused his parents irritation due to forgetting his underwear.  *Ding*  The elevator reached the ground floor. As the doors opened, Kris saw the beautiful decorations around the resort. It seemed like they themed the whole resort after one of their favorite movies or areas of the world. It was unbelievable to be there. "Let's check the directory to see what they all have here," Kevin suggested. All of the kids ran over to the directory to see what they might be able to do for the rest of the day. Each of them excitedly pushed past the other. All of them, except Kris. He was too nervous to be out and about in diapers, so he hung by his mom's side. He didn't want to repeat what he experienced at the airport bathroom, having his diaper visible to others, where they could point and laugh at him.  "They have a pool!" Sam yelled in excitement. They had never really had the chance to go swimming. Their home was rather modest, and none of their friends owned a pool or a lake house. So, getting the opportunity to go swimming at their hotel made her feel like they were rich or something. Kevin and Kim just giggled, looking at each other as they caught up with the kids. Kris, close to their side, got a little excited hearing about the pool; he felt himself wanting to rush over and look but caught himself. He knew if someone caught him in the diaper, he was the only person to blame this time. He was given an out and didn't take it, so he couldn't blame his mom like he could for the airport incident. Kim noticed Kris's excited yet hesitant behavior.  "You going to go check it out, bud? she asked, wanting to encourage his little heart to explore and have a good time. "Umm... Yeah." Kris didn't want to leave the safety of his parents, but seeing they were only a few feet away, and the reassuring smile from his mom, helped place his mind at ease, just a little. Kris rushed over to see what else was on the directory. "They have an arcade, too!" Kris noticed it as the first thing when he got there. "Can we go to the arcade, please!?" He loved to be able to play video games. He loved it when his dad would go to the arcade at the grocery store while his mom paid for the groceries. "Oh! The trails look interesting!" Tammi enjoyed the outdoors and getting chances to take adorable photos. This was one of the only family trips they were ever going to take, making it the perfect opportunity to get some great family photos and create incredible memories that would last a lifetime.  "Wow! Those do look interesting." Kim leaned towards the directory to look at the photos of the different trails that were around the resort.  "Hey, folks!" a man in a uniform approached them, clearly someone who worked at the resort. Would you all like a flyer of all the activities at the resort? We have some family movie nights in the evening if you want to watch a movie outside on the lawn." He held out a piece of paper with a list of different activities and their starting times. "That would be great thanks." Kevin took the paper from the man, looking over the events as all the kids and Kim swarmed him, trying to read what they could all do.  "Can we go to the movie tonight!?" Sam asked excitedly. She knew it was well past their bedtime, but maybe they could stay up later to watch it because they were on vacation. "We'll see. First, we need to get some dinner, and then let's check out the trails they have set up. If we have time, we'll hit up the arcade; if not, we can go to the pool and the arcade tomorrow. If you can manage to stay awake and not be grouchy, we can see about going to the movie." Kevin knew his kids were likely to be exhausted after the long flight; he knew he was. But it was a vacation; if they could behave well, he didn't see any reason not to let them stay up later and have some fun. After having so much fun for a week, they'll crash when they return home anyway.  Kevin could see all of his kids' faces light up with excitement. Kris had a small look of disappointment, but he knew that Kris would be fine tomorrow once they got to the arcade. Besides, after what Kris has put them through, he wasn't super concerned about putting his preference above the other kids.  "Let's see, it looks like the restaurant is over... this way." Kevin looked at the directory to get a sense of where they were and where they needed to go to get some dinner.  *** Their meal felt magical. Kris was shocked to see how well each dish seemed to match the resort's theme. Every piece of food looked like it was straight out of a fairytale. The whole family spent the meal talking about the food and the resort. They all felt like they were dreaming. Kevin snickered at their remarks. "If this were a dream, Kris would have remembered to pack his underwear." He didn't want to ruin the moment, so he kept his thoughts to himself. He was glad to see the family was having so much fun. He noticed Kris was a lot less reserved now, having a chance to relax, calm down, and get over his dramatic behavior.  After enjoying their meal, they all got up from the table and headed towards the trails. Kyle snuck up behind Kris and wiped at his back, acting like he was trying to knock something off. Tammi watched Kyle and noticed that he was fixing Kris's shirt discreetly. The diaper had a much taller backing than his nighttime pull-ups, causing it to stick out and be visible more easily. Kyle made eye contact with Tammi as he walked past Kris, she had a smile of approval, happy to see Kyle was watching out for Kris.  She knew it likely wouldn't stick, and Kyle would never own up to helping Kris or removing his underwear, but she knew, and seeing him be responsible warmed her heart a little. Maybe this trip won't be a nightmare for Kris after all? Kris felt odd when his brother was wiping his back. He normally wouldn't help out like that. Then it hit him: He remembered the diaper he was wearing and that it was likely showing. Kris blushed at the thought that Kyle had to help protect him from embarrassing himself again. He ran over to his mom and tugged on her shirt lightly. She looked down at him and saw the look on his face, signaling he wanted to whisper something in her ear.  "What does he need? Please tell me he didn't use his diaper?" She felt annoyed. She loved her son, but him whispering things in such a loud and crowed environment, really didn't help. Normally when this happens, she can't hear him, and needs him to repeat himself. Most of which ends up as a full blown tantrum from him because of his own short temper.  "Can I get changed into underwear now?" Kris didn't want to walk the trails in a diaper. He wasn't sure when the underwear would arrive, but he knew she said it would only take a couple of hours while they explored.  "Not right now, buddy. We are going to go check out those trails while there is still light out." She knew the front desk already had their order, but that didn't change the fact that it would only be a few more hours. It's not like he was in a dirty diaper. He just didn't want to wear the garment. He wasn't allergic, he wasn't getting a rash or anything, he was fine.  "Okay..." Kris replied defeatedly. He was disappointed that he wouldn't be able to get back his underwear until later, but he was grateful no one seemed to notice the diaper yet and that Kyle was willing to help him out instead of humiliate him.  *** Kris was amazed at the trails. It felt like a theme park. Even being at Disney World, he knew things like this would be around, he just didn't think it would be at their hotel. The whole family had a blast walking through the different trails, seeing several animated characters brought to life on them. Each one gave them a sense of excitement. The kids were having so much fun that Kevin and Kim began to wonder if they would ever settle down for the night.  They were able to get a ton of family photos, several of which involved sitting on large statues or works of art. Kris noticed that, on the first couple of ones they sat on, Kyle would wipe something off Kris's back each time they got off. Realizing this, after the third or fourth family photo, Kris started to wipe his own backside to make sure his shirt hadn't ridden up. When he did it for the first time, he saw a satisfied smile and nod from Kyle. He hadn't said a word about what he was doing, but Kris caught on quickly enough to save himself from embarrassment on their first day. "How are we doing? Still want to watch that movie?" Kevin was exhausted; it had been a long day filled with stressful moments, but now that they were here, that weight seemed to have lifted. Everyone was having fun, and that's what mattered.  "Yes!" The kids shouted. They were all tired, but getting to stay up late and watch one of their favorite movies on a big screen and outside was too good to pass up. Kim and Kevin giggled at their kids excitement.  "Alright, let's go get showers and pajamas on then. After everyone is ready for bed, we'll head over and watch the movie." The kids started rushing off toward the main lobby and the elevator. "Hold up, we got to stop by the front desk first." All the kids were confused and disappointed at the delay as they walked up to the counter. "Hi there, here to pick up an order for our room," Kevin told the man at the counter. "Sure thing, just need your room key and a photo ID." Kevin looked at the man a little weirdly. He wasn't used to hotels asking for an ID when picking up an order. "We just need to verify it's your room and that the order is for you. You'd be surprised how many times people try to get stuff from someone else's room just by stealing or finding another guest's room key." Kevin nodded understandably. The resort was huge, and this was only one of the dozens they had, it only made sense room keys got lost easily.  "Okay, perfect, here you are, sir." The man behind the counter pulled out a shopping bag. The plastic was super thin, and the contents were easily visible on the inside. Kris blushed, seeing the pack of underwear for him. He was grateful to finally get out of the diaper and back into some underwear, but the fact that the man at the counter saw the underwear made Kris feel exposed. He knew there was likely no way the man knew Kris was in a diaper, but just the thought that he might know something was off made Kris want to curl up in a ball and hide.  Kevin thanked the man at the counter and then rushed the kids upstairs to get in their pajamas after showers. *** Each of the kids took a shower; they started from oldest to youngest. Tammi was lightning fast, leaving Kyle to go next. Kris was excited to get cleaned up after his accident on the plane finally. His mom did a good job cleaning him up the best she could with the wipes, but it could only do so much. A shower gave him a chance to feel fresh and finally put this day's incidents behind him. He was so excited to get out of this diaper and into some undies to watch the movie.  "Hey, Mom, can I get a pair of underwear?" Kris approached his mom. He didn't care about being direct in the confines of their suite with a sense of privacy. He was tired and didn't want to deal with the emotions of being embarrassed anymore. If his siblings heard, he didn't care. They likely already knew the situation. That bag with his underwear practically hid nothing. They must be even more tired than him if they didn't already know. "Why, sweetie?" Kim felt confused; she thought he was just going to put on one of his nighttime pull-ups. But Kris couldn't understand her question. Why? Because they have underwear now, and she promised he could wear them. Why else?  "So I can get changed into them." Kris felt like he was answering a stupid question but didn't dare act that way. His Mom has been great toward him since the accident, he didn't want to ruin that by being snippy.  "Oh! I'm sorry, honey, I didn't even think about that. Just put on one of your pull-ups. We are going to be going to bed right after the movie." Kris felt his heart sink at her response. He thought he would at least get to wear undies for more than just the morning. He didn't want to go out on the lawn and watch a movie in a pull-up. "Besides, there are going to be other little boys and girls out there who are wearing pull-ups, too, so you won't be alone. No one is going to know. You'll be fine." Kim realized that Kris likely didn't want to go from one diaper to a pull-up. But it was already late, and she knew he was likely to fall asleep in the middle of the movie.  "Okay..." Kris thought about arguing, saying he didn't want to. He had been promised that he could wear underwear, but the day had been long enough as it was. She had cared for him in a way he knew most parents wouldn't want to deal with at his age. Besides, tomorrow was a new day, and he knew there was no way he was going to have an accident like he did today.  Kyle stepped out of the shower right as Kris grabbed his pajamas and a fresh pull-up. He took a quick shower, allowing Sam to go in next. He was so grateful to have been able to toss the diaper in the bathroom trash, finally putting it behind him. He hoped he would never be in a diaper like that ever again. Pull-ups were one thing. Diapers were so much worse.  Sam's shower took a little longer than the rest of the kids, but she finished in time for them to walk down to watch the movie. All of the kids were nice and snuggled up in their pajamas. Each one was fitting for their age. Tammi had a nightgown she wore, with a long fleece skirt underneath to help provide warmth. It acted like a blanket as she sat down. Kyle had a pajama set, a more mature space style, mainly filled with solid colors. Meanwhile, Kris and Sam had more childish designs; both were a fleece footie onesie with a hood, keeping them warm as they sat on the blanket watching the movie as it played outside.  The movie was one of Kris's favorites. He could watch it a thousand times and never get sick of it. Normally, he would have no trouble staying awake to watch it. But the exhaustion from the day was finally catching up with him. As he lay on the blanket, he curled up to his mom, placing his head on her lap as they watched the movie. She gently rubbed his arm lovingly. Kris was having a hard time keeping his eyes open at this point. He only intended to close them for a moment but drifted off to sleep before he could open them again.